Earl Henderson hiring any info on them?

xanl/h

TB Veteran
Credits
As a family-owned and operated transportation company, Henderson Trucking takes pride in the people it hires. We take care of our Company Drivers by providing top equipment, great miles and dependable freight. We also offer excellent home time, great benefits, great bonuses and the opportunity to work for a carrier that puts its drivers first.

We have immediate openings for dependable Company Drivers for a local run on our day shift.

For this shift, you will work approximately 11-12 hours and share a truck between two drivers. All drivers are required to park their truck at the drop lot in the area and go home daily - commute to truck.

Days will most likely include Monday thru Friday, and some Saturdays (if necessary)

At Henderson, we offer:

• Great Miles

• Consistent Freight

• Great Bonuses

• 99% drop and hook

Is Henderson doing grocery deliveries? I ask because this is the foodservice section, I remember seeing their trucks, I never payed attention to what they hauled..don't seem like a bad deal, drop lot or shuttle yard means little interaction with the bosses in most cases, and home every day/night, get the right guy or gal to slip with ya and its all good.

Let us know if you find out more, I'm interested in learning.

Called them they are otr and i like to be home everynight so no go. local food co reinhart was hiring but u get paid per case ? and low mileage rate

Called them they are otr and i like to be home everynight so no go. local food co reinhart was hiring but u get paid per case ? and low mileage rate

But they pay hub miles. You are paid for every mile you drive. Plus case pay, plus any accessory pay. Makes for a nice pay check. I get stops, miles(hub), pieces, backhaul, delay pay. Makes for a real nice paycheck:)

If you get lost on the way... you still get paid the miles?

Yes I do, plus the miles if I have to detour around a road. Never been questioned on my miles. Their good about trusting us not to drive around parking lots in circles(shhh, use to do that a the truck stops when I did the road routes to make my miles even. I was, uh, looking for a parking spot, ya, looking for a parking spot, LOL)

Yes I do, plus the miles if I have to detour around a road. Never been questioned on my miles. Their good about trusting us not to drive around parking lots in circles(shhh, use to do that a the truck stops when I did the road routes to make my miles even. I was, uh, looking for a parking spot, ya, looking for a parking spot, LOL)

You were lookin for a front row seat so you didn't have to walk so far ya lazy thing! Plus if your front row you can see whats going on, helps to agravate on the CB when you know everything thats happening....I'm ashamed of you! :)

You were lookin for a front row seat so you didn't have to walk so far ya lazy thing! Plus if your front row you can see whats going on, helps to agravate on the CB when you know everything thats happening....I'm ashamed of you! :)

No, never the front row. Looking for a middle row spot. Easier to hide when you start CB fights(which was always fun, especially mondays in NJ)

No, never the front row. Looking for a middle row spot. Easier to hide when you start CB fights(which was always fun, especially mondays in NJ)

I had a guy tell me once that he installed a CB in the sleeper so he could agravate without being seen..I don't care who ya are, thats just sad..LOL!

I always liked raising hell when I was going past a truck stop, I got 2 really big radios and either one of them, I could keep it going for a few miles before I gave up, sysco won't let us run radios, my new cascadia has antennas buy no coax connection, or any way to mount a CB, otherwise I would run one, I enjoy CB's, always have, sysco can be a real stick in the mud sometimes..well..most of the time..no..all of the time.