FedEx Freight | Eat Me

Cityslicker

TB Lurker
Credits
I am so tired of being treated like this is my first day on the job. I must contact dispatch to see what they think, BS, they have NEVER been on customers dock WTF do they know.

I am so tired of being treated like this is my first day on the job. I must contact dispatch to see what they think, BS, they have NEVER been on customers dock WTF do they know.

If you don't like it, leave. Nobody's holding a gun to your head. Plenty of other outfits out there: go work for R&L Carriers where they're replacing all their company guys with lease drivers. Then you'll figure out how good you have it at FedEx and you can hire-on to the bottom of the board at our service center. We'll stick you in the old yard horse left over from the Eisenhower administration with no heat and no A/C and make you spot trailers all day. :hysterical::hysterical:

Are you even serious....

If you don't like it, leave. Nobody's holding a gun to your head. Plenty of other outfits out there: go work for R&L Carriers where they're replacing all their company guys with lease drivers. Then you'll figure out how good you have it at FedEx and you can hire-on to the bottom of the board at our service center. We'll stick you in the old yard horse left over from the Eisenhower administration with no heat and no A/C and make you spot trailers all day. :hysterical::hysterical:

Dude why don't you just shut the h$ll up. You are the worst kind. You think your red shirt gives you respect, authority, etc....if you were at my center, I'd give you ONLY the bare minimum effort required by FedEx. You'd be having to use that mush in your skull you call a brain then. Imagine where you'd be if YOU were missing pickups because of your ineptness. You are nothing more than trash, and I won't dignify you posts anymore with a response. You are an IDIOT.

excuse me do you have the fed-ex electrodes hooked up to your brain telling you what response to make and if wrong one comes out you get a shock and that promps you o say proper response and a cookie comes out as a reward and then fred smith sends you the extra mile award on official fed-ex plaque.then you run home a place it near your computer near the hooks you hang your red shirt on :hysterical:,then you turn on your music from the wizard of oz singin to yourself if i only had a brain :smilie_132:

seven eleven is a fake .... and a want a be .... the company does hire some stupid people that they call management ....... but not this bad .......sooooooooooo I'm done with this........ :smilie_132:

Pretty much what everyone here expected you to say Seven Eleven.:tongue1::Die::argue:
Why is this douche bag still around?! I hope this entire thread is deleted. Truckingboards is awesome, but immature BS like 7/11 posts would turn me to a different site if I were a newbie looking.

If not a fake, obviously a troll. (7-11)
they have NEVER been on customers dock WTF do they know.
Fun to say, but not the truth. Plenty of dispatchers have been on the road and peddled frieght. Their performance review dictates their behavior. The job expectations for them are vastly different from a drivers. Remember they have bosses too and they get butt chewings or worse on occasion, I'm no apologist for salary guys but its the truth.

I agree about some good managers,I've been around quite a few.It's correct that they have bosses too,that's why they have to do some of the things they do.Supervisors get written up and fired just like the rest of us.

I had my reasons Brothers.

Why is this douche bag still around?! I hope this entire thread is deleted. Truckingboards is awesome, but immature BS like 7/11 posts would turn me to a different site if I were a newbie looking.

I let it live so the world can see what kind of jerks we have working for us. I hope that the guys that work with him expose him to H. R. in Harrison.

It's comments like this that give the Management around here such a bad name...

I swear I have about had all of the boards I can take... It's time for a vacation for a while...

It's comments like this that give the Management around here such a bad name...

I swear I have about had all of the boards I can take... It's time for a vacation for a while...

Do a 30 pack and you will be ok Brother.

seven eleven is a fake .... and a want a be .... the company does hire some stupid people that they call management ....... but not this bad .......sooooooooooo I'm done with this........ :smilie_132:

I'm with ya slackdragon...I think he might just be a poser. Either that or he is one pi$$ed off red shirt.

If you don't like it, leave. Sounds like you need to practice what you preach seven. If you don't like the bittching on the boards then "leave". Bye Bye now, see ya later. :1036316054:

Remember, "negative attention is still attention". Responding to trolls only encourages them. Act accordingly.

I respectfully have to

If not a fake, obviously a troll. (7-11)
Fun to say, but not the truth. Plenty of dispatchers have been on the road and peddled frieght. Their performance review dictates their behavior. The job expectations for them are vastly different from a drivers. Remember they have bosses too and they get butt chewings or worse on occasion, I'm no apologist for salary guys but its the truth.

disagree with you..At least a my barn, not a nary one of them have EVER even stepped into a truck. But as a rule, you are prolly correct. Just not at my barn.

I like your attitude friend.You've got all the components of a solid post. First the tired cliche then a quick observation about firearms. Then a sudden left turn where you take a jab at the competition that may or may not have been your previous employer. Then you glide into some pointless babble about a yard horse and Eisenhower. Excellent.
Of course the guy was simply blowing off some steam because he had a bad day but since you put in those funny emoticons it excuses your douchey over the top response.

Superb. I love this guy.