Holland | Election Time!!!

"SCAB"hater

TB Lurker
Credits
so we all know it's time to vote for our General President of Teamsters. I've read a lot on ALL of the forums about how "everyone hates Hoffa", if you really hate him as much as you all say you do, do what's right and exercise your RIGHT TO VOTE. If you want Hoffa out and Zuckerman in, you need to cast your vote for Zuckerman. Just like with our Presidential elections, if you don't vote, don't complain about who's in office. While a lot of people feel these elections are "rigged" (and they could be), your voice won't be heard unless you VOTE. Even IF Hoffa gets relected, if enough people vote for Zuckerman, MAYBE it'll open Hoffas eyes and he'll start "fighting for us" again! If you don't vote, don't B&/@H.

so we all know it's time to vote for our General President of Teamsters. I've read a lot on ALL of the forums about how "everyone hates Hoffa", if you really hate him as much as you all say you do, do what's right and exercise your RIGHT TO VOTE. If you want Hoffa out and Zuckerman in, you need to cast your vote for Zuckerman. Just like with our Presidential elections, if you don't vote, don't complain about who's in office. While a lot of people feel these elections are "rigged" (and they could be), your voice won't be heard unless you VOTE. Even IF Hoffa gets relected, if enough people vote for Zuckerman, MAYBE it'll open Hoffas eyes and he'll start "fighting for us" again! If you don't vote, don't B&/@H.
Amen brother

He doesn't need to come anywhere close to re-election,what we need is a Zuckerman Slate LANDSLIDE !!!!!!!! Mark your ballot Zuckerman Slate """""""""" and send it back, if you are REALLY tired of this mess Stand Tall and say NOOOOOO TO HOFFA. If you don't make your voice Heard Nobody wants to hear your Whinning,Bitching,Moaning,etc NOBODY !!!!!!"""""""""

He doesn't need to come anywhere close to re-election,what we need is a Zuckerman Slate LANDSLIDE !!!!!!!! Mark your ballot Zuckerman Slate """""""""" and send it back, if you are REALLY tired of this mess Stand Tall and say NOOOOOO TO HOFFA. If you don't make your voice Heard Nobody wants to hear your Whinning,Bitching,Moaning,etc NOBODY !!!!!!"""""""""
Everyone needs to talk to everyone you know and let them know the importance of mailing their ballots back ASAP, TKS!!!!!

Everyone needs to talk to everyone you know and let them know the importance of mailing their ballots back ASAP, TKS!!!!!
Exactly'''',,,,,,'word of mouth has always been the best way to get the word out.. It's hard to type this :17142::17142:My voice is so hoarse right now from encouraging teamsters to Vote Vote and did I say VOTE,Please Make your Voice Heard!!!!!!!! I'm Proud to say I have and will continue. This Election is very critical to our future,,,,,,,,,,Stand Tall Teamsters

VOTE , Come on you LAZY Driver's , it's like OMG if you to LAZY to fill it out ,hire somebody to do it for you !!VOTE VOTE VOTE

It doesn't matter who wins at this point because the pension is broke and so is YRC. Dollar Bill screwed us all and ran off like a thief in the night.

It doesn't matter who wins at this point because the pension is broke and so is YRC. Dollar Bill screwed us all and ran off like a thief in the night.
OH IT DOES MATTER !!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is broke ,you're right but why would we just give up and not fight for ourselves and families. If we don't care enough to stand up for ourselves,why should anyone else. We have to get a new Attitude and stop the status quo. The pension is broke and Dollar Bill is gone WE KNOW,why keep wallowing in it,stand up and do something about it, our spine is Vertical not Horizontal. My hope is that Zuckerman is in the house in 2017. We are way over due for something positive to happen. Stand up and say it proud by voting.

OH IT DOES MATTER !!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is broke ,you're right but why would we just give up and not fight for ourselves and families. If we don't care enough to stand up for ourselves,why should anyone else. We have to get a new Attitude and stop the status quo. The pension is broke and Dollar Bill is gone WE KNOW,why keep wallowing in it,stand up and do something about it, our spine is Vertical not Horizontal. My hope is that Zuckerman is in the house in 2017. We are way over due for something positive to happen. Stand up and say it proud by voting.
Vote , you need to have a say in your union,shame on you if you dont,it is only your union if let yourself be heard,we may be down , but as teamsters ,we are far from out , have some pride,vote,and be proud you made a difference , and most of all,be proud of being a teamster

Vote , you need to have a say in your union,shame on you if you dont,it is only your union if let yourself be heard,we may be down , but as teamsters ,we are far from out , have some pride,vote,and be proud you made a difference , and most of all,be proud of being a teamster
AAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!!!!!!!SP, we have way too many Teamsters that when it comes to Voting they find an excuse not to.what does it take,how much pain can you tolerate,how long are you going to be beaten down before you stand up for yourself. Don't leave your livelihood in someone else's hand....fellow teamsters shouldn't have to try to persuade a fellow teamster to vote........Just Ridiculous.....For those that don't Vote, After Zuckerman wins...........SHUT UP :27::27:

AAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!!!!!!!SP, we have way too many Teamsters that when it comes to Voting they find an excuse not to.what does it take,how much pain can you tolerate,how long are you going to be beaten down before you stand up for yourself. Don't leave your livelihood in someone else's hand....fellow teamsters shouldn't have to try to persuade a fellow teamster to vote........Just Ridiculous.....For those that don't Vote, After Zuckerman wins...........SHUT UP :27::27:
The none voters will be the loudest whiners

The none voters will be the loudest whiners
As we see , we need Change in our leadership in our country , and the people have spoken ,now as teamsters , we really need to do the same , time for change , let's take our union back , vote , vote , bye bye junior , hall and all the other scumbags who sold us all out ,