FedEx Freight | Employee Appreciation Week?... Don't bother!

treed563

TB Lurker
Credits

Want to send a message to management???... Leave them hamburgs and hot dogs on the grill. Give us a fair wage and a good days work and we will buy our own hot dogs and hamburgers. Thanks but no thanks!

If you are in one of those hubs that they are getting steak dinners... same advice, let them build it up... plan a big houpla and then stand as one and no one show up or eat any of it... trust me, it leaves a huge impression. Sends a large message!

Regional managers chew on that!

Want to send a message to management???... Leave them hamburgs and hot dogs on the grill. Give us a fair wage and a good days work and we will buy our own hot dogs and hamburgers. Thanks but no thanks!

If you are in one of those hubs that they are getting steak dinners... same advice, let them build it up... plan a big houpla and then stand as one and no one show up or eat any of it... trust me, it leaves a huge impression. Sends a large message!

Yes driver, we know, your so grossly underpaid.:crybaby:

I said it before I'll say it again. The steaks are laced with a anti union enzyme! If you eat them you will wake up hating the union and won't know why! Lol

Since management is listening. I would like to dedicate dolly partons 9 to 5 on youtube. Either the song or the movie both fit.

This has to be right up there in the top ten dumbest things you can do. Be sure to let the cook know your not eating a steak because your protesting for a fair wage. Then go stand in the official protest corner of the drivers room. Feet spread 24 inches apart and arms crossed. Then shut up and let everyone else enjoy their steak dinner. That will impress management. Next year if your still around they can order one less steak.

If food is being served at the terminal while I'm on the clock I'm all for it. While some may enjoy kissing and playing grab ass while eating, I'll just eat and run thank you very much:tongue:

Man I thought our steak dinner was because we were organizing and they appreciated us doing it. My bad I will just go get Just one more benifit package. Lol

If food is being served at the terminal while I'm on the clock I'm all for it. While some may enjoy kissing and playing grab ass while eating, I'll just eat and run thank you very much:tongue:
Now here is a smart local driver, eating on the clock. I never did that. Linehaul got paid by the mile, not by the minute.

Be hard to turn down free food, i will eat with one hand and pass out cards with the other lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Its called EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION not cry baby driver appreciation. There are more employees in the FEDEX network that reaaly do appreciate this kind of stuff, not just a handful of miserable, lazy, and mouthy drivers. This is the reason why the teamsters have such a horrible reputation. Nothing but a bunch of miserable human being, that cry if they don;t get there way. You are right, if you don't want to eat the burgers or whatever else they serve, than don't go, stay away and be miserable and let everyone else enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

We always had the kronos (⊙▃⊙)'s making sure we were off the clock before we partook, and I always had a meal waiting for me at home.

Its called EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION not cry baby driver appreciation. There are more employees in the FEDEX network that reaaly do appreciate this kind of stuff, not just a handful of miserable, lazy, and mouthy drivers. This is the reason why the teamsters have such a horrible reputation. Nothing but a bunch of miserable human being, that cry if they don;t get there way. You are right, if you don't want to eat the burgers or whatever else they serve, than don't go, stay away and be miserable and let everyone else enjoy. DBAG
But you are such a good little boy that everyone gravitates to you

Its called EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION not cry baby driver appreciation. There are more employees in the FEDEX network that reaaly do appreciate this kind of stuff, not just a handful of miserable, lazy, and mouthy drivers. This is the reason why the teamsters have such a horrible reputation. Nothing but a bunch of miserable human being, that cry if they don;t get there way. You are right, if you don't want to eat the burgers or whatever else they serve, than don't go, stay away and be miserable and let everyone else enjoy. DBAG

I going to vote you purple man of the year.

Deep Breath... Exhale... Deep Breath... Exhale. Don't think I've ever seen you type so many characters in a single post. You've tripled or quadrupled your usual count. Punctuation and all the trimmings too! Have you been reading too many R.C. posts or Is this your "main issue"?

Call it a week, and chill. Really, it's OK.

Assman, You call me miserable and a douchebag? I've made 3 comments on this message board and none of them involved calling anyone names nor have I really complained. Wish I could say the same for you. You have 13 comments and most of them attacking people that you disagree with or name calling.

I have suggested how drivers can contact their local union and to not attend employee appreciation week to send a message. If you want to go then go, I'm not stopping you.

I'm not miserable, lazy or mouthy. I am one of the best and most respected city drivers at my center. I am a combat veteran and after that I was a Teamster for 21 years. I've been with FedEx now about 6 years and I am tired of the rules that change on a weekly basis and most of all I want them to honor seniority. The best line that is in most union contracts is that "Seniority will prevail at all times" ... that is what I want.

No, I am not going to leave and work somewhere else that already has a union contract. I am staying right here and I am going to stand with my brothers and we're going to change this place whether you like it or not!

It's very funny your screen name is assman....cause from reading this post you sure must kiss a lot of it!!