ODFL | Employee cookout

Gbo is having their appreciation cookout on 8/29 for anyone interested.I have put in a word that there will be a seat for my ole pal.:funky:

Yeah,I wish I had a picture of you and shifter sitting there splitting a porkchop.

We are having ours this week to so if any of you guys want to come to HKY and eat some BBQ i will save you a seat down here!!!

:smilie_132: Kevin

We are having ours this week to so if any of you guys want to come to HKY and eat some BBQ i will save you a seat down here!!!

:smilie_132: Kevin

Make sure the twins get fed,they'll cry till the next one if they miss the food.

The cookout has come and gone and nobody has heard from Skywalker.They probably hauled him out in a wheelbarrow.

Here I been hearing how Big an Old boy you are. Ya ain't skeered are ya?

I don't know bud.Since I got out of the freight business,living on one paycheck a month and eating diminished rations I'm about down to skin and bones.My career consular got me a part time job lined up,he said it was barely within my capabilities.I go around the malls on the weekends selling pencils out of a cup.Not much profit but I meet nice people.If things pick up I'll get a bigger cup.

I don't know bud.Since I got out of the freight business,living on one paycheck a month and eating diminished rations I'm about down to skin and bones.My career consular got me a part time job lined up,he said it was barely within my capabilities.I go around the malls on the weekends selling pencils out of a cup.Not much profit but I meet nice people.If things pick up I'll get a bigger cup.

So your new job classification would be called "Pencil Pusher"?