XPO | Employee Portal

papabear530

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody have any luck pulling up the employee.con-way.com site?!?!?!? I have tried several times without any luck. Even googled it without any results.:shrug:

Been in there several times.......I did have to initally contact the Con-way help desk.... they had to set me up a password....but then after I got on the site.....and set my own password......it's been smooth sailing from there.

Been in there several times.......I did have to initally contact the Con-way help desk.... they had to set me up a password....but then after I got on the site.....and set my own password......it's been smooth sailing from there.

Had to do the same thing . Working fine now

yea same for me....
but i think the original poster meant actually gettting on the site in the first place..... which is a problem i had as well at certain times....maybe server is down or something
try clearing your internet files and closing internet explorer and open it again and try again...

:1036316054: After Calling The Help Desk I Got Into The Portal System And It Works Fine . W-2,s Are On Line Now Just Print And File Your Taxes Early This Year No Waiting On The Mail

I went through Mozilla rather than Explorer or AOL and it went fine. Last year was a mess (tried through Explorer and AOL) and Help Desk had to set things up from their end.

Mozilla was quickest for me...you do need a password, and you can get it from the helpdesk at 503-450-4357....your user id is your service center alpha first letter, such as U, N, L, X and the last 6 of your SSN...they will ask you for it and then set your password...

When this thread was started 2 years ago, it was a little more difficult to get on.
But, now it is all easy. Just make all three of your passwords the same and you won't have any trouble remembering them ;)
Box, don't need user id on portal. Just employee number.

Yes, but if you need to reset your password, help desk will ask you for user id...at least they did the other day when I was helping a couple drivers get on...

Also, it is always "down" for routine maintenence on sunday mornings.....I believe the time is 0600-1200 PST.....

I have to call them on a regular basis because the system does not recognize my password. Nice person on the other end of the line asks a couple of security ??, resets my password and I am good to go for a couple of weeks/months till the next password episode.PITA,but it is conveniant.

I have to call them on a regular basis because the system does not recognize my password. Nice person on the other end of the line asks a couple of security ??, resets my password and I am good to go for a couple of weeks/months till the next password episode.PITA,but it is conveniant.

I agree 100%. I had a heck of a time with password etc..

Told my TM i needed to make some changes he told me to go to the portal told him of my past experience so he and i spent one hour fooling with it at the end he agreed the system was not user friendly.

I'd rather pick ticks out of my crouch with rust pliers than waste my time on the employee portal.

If it worked as advertised it would be GREAT.