Estes | Employee Surveys

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Anyone know if we are doing them this year? If we are i just encourage you to speak up about or praise anything thats on your mind. I know half the drivers dont fool with it saying its not anonymous but i think it goes to a third party and they handle it securely. My biggest suggestion is if a driver cant get out by their cut time after that first hour they need to pay us like breakdown pay. The terminals know the cut times and should do everything in their power to get the drivers out and if not pay up. Sitting for 2 or 3 hours past your cut time at some places is just crazy.

Anyone know if we are doing them this year? If we are i just encourage you to speak up about or praise anything thats on your mind. I know half the drivers dont fool with it saying its not anonymous but i think it goes to a third party and they handle it securely. My biggest suggestion is if a driver cant get out by their cut time after that first hour they need to pay us like breakdown pay. The terminals know the cut times and should do everything in their power to get the drivers out and if not pay up. Sitting for 2 or 3 hours past your cut time at some places is just crazy.
I’d settle for a clean bathroom

Ought to be 30 minutes… give them 30 for your break, but after that, pay up, you’re wasting my day.

The questions are vague . Why not give your opinion about what you would like to see change? I hear open mouth drivers at the gate everyday. Put your mouth somewhere besides drivers room where it could possibly have a good effect.
I ask big mouth drivers if they filled out questionnaires, almost every time they say no.