Holland | End Of The Line

Credits
Being a city driver in Gaylord for many years we dont get much info. being a end of the line terminal. Just found this site and got logged on. Anyone heard of DHL buying YRC?

Being a city driver in Gaylord for many years we dont get much info. being a end of the line terminal. Just found this site and got logged on. Anyone heard of DHL buying YRC?

Well, welcome... Anyway, I've heard that rumor too but I do know that YRC and DHL have had their hand in each others pots for a while so I don't know. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.:smilie_132:

Please someone show me one article linking yrc and dhl ? I have never seen it !!
How many times is that rumor been going around the windmill, CASHCOW I think I heard DHL was going to buy out the entire ltl trucking industry, and then the united states, germany, and finally the WORLD! I think if anything happens it will catch all of us by surprise!

Just as good as any other rumor Frog.

That rumor will go around for ever until they buy someone. Most people think it will only be a matter of time before they buy someone, due to the giants being created now. Seems the logical next step for them.

That's kinda like the rumor a few months ago going around on the c.b. about Central Frieght buing Conway. That was funny. A lot of Conway guys were pissed about that. I don't think Central can afford their claims and accidents let alone buy a company like Conway.:TR10driving03: