End of Week Up Date

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
So were going to take a break from talking about the embarrassment that is my dating life ha-ha :biggrin new: and get back to talking about work.

I'll start off by saying oh good gravy,

This week I've been having a hard time getting up. This morning my alarm went off at 2am and it really didn't matter anyhow because of my 4th stop, but my alarm went off at 2am and I think I didn't leave the house till a little after 3:00am I clocked in at 3:30am and left the yard pretty soon after. Ended up getting out of my firs stop at about 4:30am then ran to my second stop got there 4:45am they were pretty heavy around 178 cases took a minute to off load them, thank goodness today the trailer was loaded pretty good, not that the loads have been awful, this week although the warehouse has done some things I don't fully approve of in the cooler loading department, but whoever loaded the truck today nailed it really good, so that helped a lot and it was good because those heavy cases of "tater babies" are hard to take out of the side door all day long.

I do a school system on Thursday that has 3 stops and each and every school in that system went for 100+ cases a stop. My first stop I rolled off 51 cases my second stop I rolled off 178 cases then my third was 6 cases and my fourth stop which didn't get there till 7am was 8 cases and then the schools went for 312 cases when you add them all up. I had 16 stops today, all in all I did alright got back to the yard late in the 1pm hour so it's not been all bad. This week the case count was defiantly higher then last week. I got paid from last week ended up doing okay more then my old route. I was $12.00 short of clearing $900 so suppose that's not to bad. This week hopefully I clear $900 should drove almost 100 miles today as well I was like 3-4 miles short of 100 miles ha-ha!

Anyhow tomorrow I have a cube of 654 or something so I don't know what that translates into case count wise, but what ever it'll deffinatly be in the mid to high 600s so should end this week with 3500-3600 cases.

Well I was wrong today was not 600 cases it was 830 cases and took all day long. First stop was like 148 second stop 78 so that's 226 in two stops then some nickel and dimer's and some 66 counts and then a 99 count and then one of our GFS stores for 195 or something like that which pretty much put a big hole in the load and then 4 smaller stops after that and I was done.