Yellow | Equal sacrifice

I went out for a beer with one of the non-union hourly guy's you all hate so much. Because of all of the lay offs he has been working 60 hours a week trying to get caught up. He is in Revenu Management and is one of those responsible to for making sure the freight bills are correct so YRC can be paid. Take a look around you parking lot and count to Honda, Nissans & Toyotas. Then tell me about how the Teamster membership supports thier union brethern. I worked at the G.O. for 17 years in Traffic. Believe me it is no picinc. I wish we had a union, but Yellow made to move to Kansas a right to not get paid state. There is no protection for those folks and they have to take it much worse the union does.

Zollar, Wick and the rest of the big boy's will not be taking any cuts. They really do not care. When YRC goes down they are still millionaires. Bad mouth them all you want. But do not take your anger out on the grunts in the trenchs doing the work so you can get your pay.

Toyota, Honda etc are made in america! Wake up.
Every part I buy for my toyota is made in america!
I worked for a GM dealer every darn part made in
Canada or mexico or japan. Who cares if its a union workforce.
We don't have a union workforce in the teamsters either.
If you voted yes on anything in the past 15 years your to blame.
Quit whining about toyota. Maybe if GM,Ford etc workers
Would have worked by the sweat of their browl things would
Be different. I know GM workers and they bragged
About how little work they did. Pathetic!

I went out for a beer with one of the non-union hourly guy's you all hate so much. Because of all of the lay offs he has been working 60 hours a week trying to get caught up. He is in Revenu Management and is one of those responsible to for making sure the freight bills are correct so YRC can be paid. Take a look around you parking lot and count to Honda, Nissans & Toyotas. Then tell me about how the Teamster membership supports thier union brethern. I worked at the G.O. for 17 years in Traffic. Believe me it is no picinc. I wish we had a union, but Yellow made to move to Kansas a right to not get paid state. There is no protection for those folks and they have to take it much worse the union does.

Zollar, Wick and the rest of the big boy's will not be taking any cuts. They really do not care. When YRC goes down they are still millionaires. Bad mouth them all you want. But do not take your anger out on the grunts in the trenchs doing the work so you can get your pay.
Honda, Toyota, Nissan? I agree buy American. :clap: If you "were" making a brotherhood statement I have a rebuttle. I remember when you had to have a Union Card to back into a GM dock or you would sit forever. Uaw did'nt see the need to push that issue somewhere in the 70's. And I also agree about the grunts not being our problem just remember its usualy the grunts that are trying to make my day miserable just for fun. Never had Zollars give me a ::shit:: trailer and laugh while everyone else stood around waiting for the next trailer. And just for giggles if I did'nt do my work we would'nt need you grunts to make sure I got paid. Two sides for every story, and to tell you the truth I like my local Mmgt. I do feel an us vs them in your post but you wanna get mad cause its your turn for cuts. Hate Zollars not the Teamsters. :popcorn:

msixteen , not true, they all hourly and salary management, get 8 hr pay taken a way a month from oct thru feb. and they get time off for that.; including senior management.

Just remember...not every "non union" worker is management! The "rest" of us are doing the best we can, with the people we have left, to try to make a difference. We all have a lot to lose if we don't do our best every day and quit complaining about things we have no control over!!!!

msixteen , not true, they all hourly and salary management, get 8 hr pay taken a way a month from oct thru feb. and they get time off for that.; including senior management.

They say they get time off but what will really happen is they will take out the pay and work the same hrs.
What are they going to do complain on be on the next cut list.
Our dock sups have had to work 7 days a week w/ no extra compensation or days off.:nutkick:
Just too bad on them.
Remember their Just glad to have a Job like us.:biglaugh:
OKC\531 problem is not dock sups it's upper managment we still have both Roadway and Yellow term managers from the merger.
Roadways Ops manager is now the City dispatcher
We have 3 city dispatchers,one sup who observes the loading of the city trailers and routes.
We have a total of 12 city drivers wow.

The "peons" at the G.O. will be expected to get the same amount of work completed, regardless of how much time it takes, with NO additional compensation. I don't like it, but I need a job!