Yellow | Estes Announcement

HanaLad

TB Veteran
Credits
Estes has announced that they have come to agreement with Yellow Corp to recover and deliver over 7,500 LTL shipments across the network. This comes after other carriers refused to help Yellow Corp due to not wanting to get involved in labor disputes with disgruntled former employees. Estes doesn’t expect to experience and conflict and understands customers need their product.
Only select service centers will see this business over the next week or two.

Estes has announced that they have come to agreement with Yellow Corp to recover and deliver over 7,500 LTL shipments across the network. This comes after other carriers refused to help Yellow Corp due to not wanting to get involved in labor disputes with disgruntled former employees. Estes doesn’t expect to experience and conflict and understands customers need their product.
It's only 2 months late.
Pretty good for Yellow, I'd guess.

And this announcement was published publicly where?

A few weeks ago in OKC, I noticed they opened every trailer on the yard. I think this was done to count the freight that was stranded. Most trailers were visible from the street and I didn't see any freight. One trailer had a bunch of junk in it.

Most customers have already written this off as a loss, if they get it back it’s a bonus at this point….

Didn't Yellow stop taking shipments a week before they closed? I remember one of you guys posting a picture of a completely empty dock.

Freight made it into my garage and storage center somehow.
Yeah, that would have gone well. How much of that freight would have made it? You've got Brothers and Sisters effectively stealing vacation pay from eachother thinking they're socking it to the company. There is no company, only creditors.

Was the source of the info from the round table at the truck stop or from Patel at 2 men & a truck ?? And 7500 shipments is wong ?? Patel just emailed me and said its only 1500 shipments and most was for the Midwest and Iowa !! :heykoolaid:

Was the source of the info from the round table at the truck stop or from Patel at 2 men & a truck ?? And 7500 shipments is wong ?? Patel just emailed me and said its only 1500 shipments and most was for the Midwest and Iowa !! :heykoolaid:
I heard from your tag team codriver BRG that the law firm Pudd & Otter, LLC. has been retained to litigate the cargo claims. :hilarious: :hilarious:

I heard from your tag team codriver BRG that the law firm Pudd & Otter, LLC. has been retained to litigate the cargo claims. :hilarious: :hilarious:
Yes that is correct they are at 1515 Smith Lane in Clarence Ia , 4 star rating law firm !