Estes | Estes- Knoxville

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
I know Estes is building a bigger terminal near I-40 and have seen some line haul ads. Ive got a year class a under my belt after driving class b for 15 years. Would i have a chance? Also what is line haul like here until you can get a bid run?

If you go to the road, more than likely you’ll go to the extra board. Just get your haz mat, doubles-triples, tanker and you’ll be set.

I know Estes is building a bigger terminal near I-40 and have seen some line haul ads. Ive got a year class a under my belt after driving class b for 15 years. Would i have a chance? Also what is line haul like here until you can get a bid run?
You will make a ton of money, as long as you have a clean record, should be no problem, best of luck

We have new guys getting bid runs. We have a guy that's landed a daytime 518 mile turn 1st day on the job. (It's not common) The more linehaul runs the easier to get. Some runs get skipped over when they call on the phone and get left for the new guy during the bids. Think that's what happened with this guy. We have guys that could get an easy day or night time run but prefer extraboard. I wouldn't mind doing it again if I couldn't get the run I wanted

I got my M.V.R and had forgot all about a fender bender i had last August. It was early morning and a little foggy i came up on red light that was red, stopped and proceded to turn right because i didnt see anything then all of a sudden a car came out of nowhere and we side sideswiped one another. Cop said we where both at fault and did not cite no one. She did not have her headlights on but the officer said i should have seen her anyways. No damage at all to the truck but it did dent her passenger side doors. We drove off in both vehicles after incident. Will this hurt my chances of getting a job?
We have new guys getting bid runs. We have a guy that's landed a daytime 518 mile turn 1st day on the job. (It's not common) The more linehaul runs the easier to get. Some runs get skipped over when they call on the phone and get left for the new guy during the bids. Think that's what happened with this guy. We have guys that could get an easy day or night time run but prefer extraboard. I wouldn't mind doing it again if I couldn't get the run I wanted
Awesome.

I got my M.V.R and had forgot all about a fender bender i had last August. It was early morning and a little foggy i came up on red light that was red, stopped and proceded to turn right because i didnt see anything then all of a sudden a car came out of nowhere and we side sideswiped one another. Cop said we where both at fault and did not cite no one. She did not have her headlights on but the officer said i should have seen her anyways. No damage at all to the truck but it did dent her passenger side doors. We drove off in both vehicles after incident. Will this hurt my chances of getting a job?

Awesome.
they will hire anybody.can you breath on your own? if answer is yes , then you are hired.

where is this new terminal exactly and when is it expected to open? are they just going to move everything over there or is it going to be like Indy and just move certain operations?

If you go to the road, more than likely you’ll go to the extra board. Just get your haz mat, doubles-triples, tanker and you’ll be set.
Excuse me, but how many doors are at the new Knoxville terminal. I was by there today and it is awesome looking. That is an excellent location with access in every direction. I’m a retired LTL driver from Yellow.

jpeg_p

Nice looking barn..

Last edited:
jpeg_p

Nice looking barn..
A lot nicer looking than every other Estes facility I have ever seen.