Estes | Estes purchases 2500 YRC Trailers

LTLWriter

TB Lurker
Credits
Estes Express Lines has made a purchased of 2500 YRC trailers. The equipment was purchased from the finance/bankruptcy company, not directly from YRC. Although, Estes has bid on several thousand other pieces of equipment from YRC directly.

Terminals are expected to start picking up these units in the next few days. More to come

Last edited:
I hope they are not the trashed out trailer's!!
I actually saw a new Estes pup in St. Louis today. It’s been some time since I have seen one of those. Also several new single axle international tractors and 1 twin.

It would be nice to get rid of some of their crappy trailers they got from central
Every Ex Central trailer I have seen is newer model and in good condition.

Those GI trailers have stood the test of time and a lot of those are in decent shape. Will be sad when they are gone and we don’t have that variety anymore.

Those GI trailers have stood the test of time and a lot of those are in decent shape. Will be sad when they are gone and we don’t have that variety anymore.
I still see that US Marine Corps 53’ trailer once in a while. I need to get a picture of it next time it comes through.

Those central trailers have tore off thousands of dollars in mudflaps

Estes Express Lines has made a purchased of 2500 YRC trailers. The equipment was purchased from the finance/bankruptcy company, not directly from YRC. Although, Estes has bid on several thousand other pieces of equipment from YRC directly.

Terminals are expected to start picking up these units in the next few days. More to come
Yup. Saw an Estes driver pulling a set out of Yellow 187 in Brooklyn today. Equipment looked good

They had over 30 of them down in Orlando…