Yellow | Estes.... the new Yellow ?

If you can't get a ABF job... Estes looking like the second best option... I wouldn't mind them expanding and buying our terminals maybe we'll be able to find a Job...

I've talked to lots of ABF guys coming from all the other LTL carriers and they all seemed to love ABF the most so ABF #1 in driver satisfaction from what I gathered on the streets

If you can't get a ABF job... Estes looking like the second best option... I wouldn't mind them expanding and buying our terminals maybe we'll be able to find a Job...

I've talked to lots of ABF guys coming from all the other LTL carriers and they all seemed to love ABF the most so ABF #1 in driver satisfaction from what I gathered on the streets
Thread 'Webb Estes should be ashamed' https://www.truckingboards.com/bb/threads/webb-estes-should-be-ashamed.125040/

Alllll of that post is 100% false. I’ve been with Estes for 15 years. We’ve hired 4 Yellow employees just in the past 2 weeks. No they’re not just handing people jobs- They’re careful who they hire like they always have…Estes has always been that way. One reason why they’re so successful. But to say they’re not hiring Yellow or union workers is just ignorant

Alllll of that post is 100% false. I’ve been with Estes for 15 years. We’ve hired 4 Yellow employees just in the past 2 weeks. No they’re not just handing people jobs- They’re careful who they hire like they always have…Estes has always been that way. One reason why they’re so successful. But to say they’re not hiring Yellow or union workers is just ignorant
Ya never know.
I'm sure the ATA would like to teach the industry a lesson on the new IBT.
They can't let it get too out of hand.