XPO | Etrb

I originally just came on here this morning to check out the death of the driver on Interstate 80 so I had to open an account to see the link someone posted Im obviously new, and obviously some people lack the funny bone. As for my picture it's me I have a 100 more I could change it to. Im not on here to see anyone's picture the guys in my terminal are quite easy on the eye.

Im thinking more fiber in the diet might be needed. As for setting off anything it wasnt my mission.
Truckingboards is not a dating site... I am pretty regular in the morning so thanks for your concern

It used to include dsr's on the panel. It now has all management and I believe your goose is cooked b4 your conference call even happens......especially when you are innocent! If they want rid of you.....you are good as gone. They fabricate a story to make it happen. Plant evidence.......what ever it takes. And they talk about integrity.......
They dont even know what it means!

I honestly dont think it even exists. I watched my regional safety man (who is no longer with the company) deny appeals while I was having a meeting with him. He did not read them.

Really, I've been looking a big burlly dsr now that don't ask/ don't tell is gone. Already got my new high heel combat boots.lol

Told the hubby I needed a new pic with bewbage. He said they are his and not for public comsumption. He threw in some :ranting2: :clappy: :LMAO:

I've been privy to a few conversations over Etrb and so far nothing good has come from it, not here anyways.