AAA Cooper | Ever thought about the Teamsters?

And that is not exactly true. The Teamsters are guaranteed two recommended members on the BOD. Why would they be there if not to consider the welfare of the IBT? And of course they look out for the shareholders because that is what every publicly traded business does from top to bottom, whether they know it or not.
And that hardly answers the main idea of my post, which is why would anyone want to be organized by the IBT with the events of the last few months? The acrimonious tweets, a company going under, just all around ugliness. And note that I don’t hold the company blameless in this. Far from it. I just think my initial response is what would likely be the most common response if someone suggests organizing any trucking company right now.

True that the events at Yellow does not help future organizing efforts, however the events at UPS, ABF and TForce more than make up for it in regards to contract wins and improvements for workers wages and benefits... So tell me, would you really not want to have an ABF or UPS style contract at your current company???

Must be one of the Teamster rockheads that can’t get a job that has time to go “stand outside your gate and educate”. Poor upper management and the 30 percent of drivers that were pure piles of crap left some good drivers without an income. Yeah people are wanting to sign up to be SOBs next sacrificial lambs.

True that the events at Yellow does not help future organizing efforts, however the events at UPS, ABF and TForce more than make up for it in regards to contract wins and improvements for workers wages and benefits... So tell me, would you really not want to have an ABF or UPS style contract at your current company???
No. I make more money at my company than ABF employees do and UPS is parcel not LTL so we won't se those wages anyway.

Blaming the organization that kept them afloat for 15 years. That's righteous, brooooo.

I think you will find that the mismanagement at Yellow had far more to do with their demise than the Teamsters.
Yeah…you’re right. Always someone else’s fault. Typical Union attitude