TForce | Every road driver will have a daily guarantee . There is no caveat " when put to work'

No port

Libertarian free thinker
Credits
This is a huge win for the road drivers. They can't be used on the dock so they cannot bump any local cartridge people from their jobs.
The union negotiated these terms to guarantee that the company will reduce the contractors.
Otherwise if you're a road driver and they don't use you you will be paid for sitting at home.

I’m not saying you’re making it up! It’s just after so many grievances and arguments and disappointment it’s hard to believe anything from this company! The owners changed but not the management!

I’m hoping for strong language in the contract! We have far too many gray areas where it can be interpreted either way

I’m not saying you’re making it up! It’s just after so many grievances and arguments and disappointment it’s hard to believe anything from this company! The owners changed but not the management!

I’m hoping for strong language in the contract! We have far too many gray areas where it can be interpreted either way
Just as when UPS bought overnite there was a ton of friction between them existing management and a new, The same thing is occurring now.

This is a huge win for the road drivers. They can't be used on the dock so they cannot bump any local cartridge people from their jobs.
The union negotiated these terms to guarantee that the company will reduce the contractors.
Otherwise if you're a road driver and they don't use you you will be paid for sitting at home.
Taylor clearly said, "when put to work". 2nd post on thread 7/17 TForce update, halfway down the page, 90/10 gone.

Last edited:
Taylor clearly said, "when put to work". 2nd post on thread 7/17 TForce update, halfway down the page, 90/10 gone.
That says for all employees with an 8-hour guarantee. That is referring to the 90/10 . There is still language that the standard guaranteed work week is 40 hours.
Five up from the bottom It says all road drivers have a daily guarantee and cannot be laid off for the Life of this agreement if the company is using rail or contractors.

That says for all employees with an 8-hour guarantee. That is referring to the 90/10 . There is still language that the standard guaranteed work week is 40 hours.
Five up from the bottom It says all road drivers have a daily guarantee and cannot be laid off for the Life of this agreement if the company is using rail or contractors.
We shall see what it looks like in writing. There over 50% contractors now, all laid off should be "put to work" on the 1st..

We shall see what it looks like in writing. There over 50% contractors now, all laid off should be "put to work" on the 1st..

Recall letters have to be sent out first. I believe you have to answer it within 7 days otherwise you're considered no longer employed with the company.

Last edited:
They'd have to file for a change of operations and it'd have to be approved
I understand about a terminal turning into a mini hub! I’m talking about the individual bids!

We have 1 bid that the driver works the mini hub as part of his run!

My question is what prevents the terminal making the rest of the bids mini hub runs . Just to get around the language… because we have “ work as directed in our bids”