XPO | EX-CON

It was rumored that the person who started the Ex-Cons group got mad because current Con-way /XPO Logistics employees were on there. I heard they wanted the group to be for people who no longer had anything to do with the company.

It was closed because ask the negativity. New site is con-way worker been
It was rumored that the person who started the Ex-Cons group got mad because current Con-way /XPO Logistics employees were on there. I heard they wanted the group to be for people who no longer had anything to do with the company.

Conway/xpo worker bee's
We have over 1000 past and current workers.... dsr....csr... fos... and I am not for sure but I am sure there is some managers are on there. All are welcome to join... if you work here or have... just keep the negative comments out... or you will be out!

As bad as Con-Way has treated many the past several years don't see how they can expect to totally keep negativity out. Especially a FB Group called EX-CONS. :17142::17142:

dBheEn9.jpg

dBheEn9.jpg

There was another group set up besides the one mentioned above and it was those still employed by XPO. Some thought the group should be for former CW now XPO workers. Other thought it ok to join since they weren't with the company any more. Saw a few disagreements due to that when my husband was reading.