New Penn | ezypass stoped working

allnightrain44

TB Regular
Credits
heard it started sunday night, was off on monday , so tue. night this was all unknown to me. of course, npme said nothing about ezypass not working, just pay the toll with cash and you will be re-inbursed. thats fine for a couple bucks, but on average my tolls can equal 100.00 @ night. i don't walk around with $125-150 @ night in my pocket. funny thing is ny seems to be straightened out, at least i got out of the city ok. but jersey pike and into PA. still not working. anybody here why, or whats up?lets here your horror stories on this.

I was dispatched into Maspeth tuesday AM and told them either give me toll money or I couldn't go. They came up with the money, but the river crossings into NYC were working by the time I hit the toll booths.
Still have the unpaid toll signal at the Delaware river crossings as of last night.

this is news to me. i've never had a problem with EZ Pass. unfortunately i've had heard of 1 or 2 guys getting stuck at the toll plaza and outright refusing to pay which in turn forced management to send the mechanic out with the $$$. multi-billion dollar company having problems with EZPass :hysterical:

getting stuck at the VZ could be 42-48$ depending what your driveing. hats off to leroy for dishing out some yrc cash, the other night. needed it to get back into PA. now this is just what i heard , so dont take it for fact, one story was npme waiting till end of month to put money into ez-pass account, and with a really bad feb. pushed it alittle to far, and march was a 5 pay week. also, heard yrc was takeing over paying this account, and if so , they @#$%ed up. than again was told there was plenty off money in the account-$10,000.00. and it was ez-pass' fault. if you read the post on usf, about yrc sec fileing's, could have picked any exc's serverance pay and stuck it in the ez-pass account and we would be good to go for the next 10 yrs.'s

getting stuck at the VZ could be 42-48$ depending what your driveing. hats off to leroy for dishing out some yrc cash, the other night. needed it to get back into PA. now this is just what i heard , so dont take it for fact, one story was npme waiting till end of month to put money into ez-pass account, and with a really bad feb. pushed it alittle to far, and march was a 5 pay week. also, heard yrc was takeing over paying this account, and if so , they @#$%ed up. than again was told there was plenty off money in the account-$10,000.00. and it was ez-pass' fault. if you read the post on usf, about yrc sec fileing's, could have picked any exc's serverance pay and stuck it in the ez-pass account and we would be good to go for the next 10 yrs.'s

Leroy's a good man. too bad he's retiring.

i heard the was a gliche in the system. ez-pass was working in mass and on the ny thru way on mon. was working in del and md weds morn.

Low bridge!!

Some EZ pass gates have bars that raise when the toll is paid .......so watch your clearance. :TR10driving03:

i want to see you run right thru the gate at the vz. bridge toll plaza. bet you would make the morning news highlights. and be at the un-employment office by lunch time.