Yellow | Facts lets post the Facts.

When Roadway bought New Penn, they had a business plan in mind. They, no matter how hard they tried, could not make a regional system fit the Roadway mold. What better business plan than to buy the best in the business? Along with New Penn, Roadway got Arnold Transportation Services. Don't quote me on exact numbers, but I think it was close to $800M for the 3 companies. Then ATS was sold back, giving New Penn to Roadway for about $355M. Half that was already paid down when Yellow came into the picture, which is why with Yellow assumed the remaining $140M.
I'm sure YRC would like to get a chance to sing this to everyone, while running to the bank, if they get another chance. So please vote Yes, so they can so more shopping with everyone's money, again. I wonder who will get the bonuses this time, if it passes? It's kind of funny, because this reminds me of a certain someone doing something like this last year and even made a..........ah, nevermind.

YouTube - "Who's Got Your Money Now" By Tina Parol: SoCaLhCo888 Contest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a clarification......Yellow took on Roadways $140 million dollars of debt.

Just a small difference between a 3.2 billion a year company (Roadway) with 140 million in debt..........
And what looks like this year a 4.4 billion company (YRCW) with 1.2 billion in debt.......... Wouldn't you say??

Fact, everyday I work I see money being wasted
Fact, nothing has changed with Yrc since the last 2 Yes votes
Fact, customers still don't know who YRC is, they only know Roadway or Yellow
Fact, Enough is enough, it will be a NO vote for me!

Good Point my friend...our customers dont even know who YRC is? Yet they pay jim furyk close to a million to play golf. Not to tmention he overslept and wasnt allowed to play in a Pro Am event a couple weeks ago.

Good Point my friend...our customers dont even know who YRC is? Yet they pay jim furyk close to a million to play golf. Not to tmention he overslept and wasnt allowed to play in a Pro Am event a couple weeks ago.

They don't sponsor him anymore. And fyi, he just the won the FED EX cup and the 10 million that went with it. Should have kept paying him, because he was all over the news with that big win. Then he went to Ryder cup.

Fact The stock in Etch A Sketch is going to go through the roof after this concession.

I wonder who will get the bonuses this time, if it passes?
I'm guessing that Zollars will get a "retaining" bonus, similar to the Wicks bonus for all of his excellent work. Then he will leave at the end of the year anyway, just like the Wicks situation. But the Zollars' bonus will be more than Wicks' measly $800,000.