Falling Behind?

The biggest problem I encountered when dealing with management, is the fact that their numbers, goals and quotas or whatever are some how way way more important than customer satisfaction, to them having it delivered on time is the best customer service one can ask for, Hmmmm some how they don't get it that running in and out of a stop as fast as possible doesn't really sit well with customers sometimes (Pile and Smile), like the stop down the road is a more important stop than the my stop what the hell ?, or that frowny funny face a guy makes when a customer asks you to write a credit not because you don't want to but because the clock is ticking, yeah it is same the same clock that makes you bounce up and down like your blatter is going to burst while you have them get their case count or sign the invoice, that clock. They lose sight that it is a customer service business first and foremost. I baled when the demands of THEIR routing interfered with the way I did my job. A job I used to love and grew to hate. Wheel ON

Pile and smile...I love that!! I am the guy that makes the frown face when a customer wants to send something back. I have learned that time constraints, they don't mean a whole lot, my deal is having to do extra work, it just gets to me sometimes.

I feel what you said, I love my work, but i hate it at the same time, thats why I'm thinking shuttle this next bid.

Get a 3 month break and then go from there.