Family needs help

CCXdriver

TB Veteran
Credits
I'm looking for a little help here. A close family friend just lost their child, 3 days before he was to be delivered. Another friend of theirs started an on-line donation page to help them fund the funeral.

Please take a look, and help if you wish. I didn't start the page, but I can personally say that the details are 100% true.

I don't normally post this sort of thing, and don't even know if it's allowed. Jeff, if there's an issue, please let me know.

Help for the Bickett's by Samantha Pepenella Kennedy - GoFundMe

personally i think that donations ought to come from family and relatives, not strangers from the interweb.

i personally do not donate monies, to charities or people..

this time of year, there are so many tragic deaths, accidents, house fires, you name it.

if we were to donate to every stinking cause, we'd all be working for other people and not our selves.

when does the "begging" for money and other financial help end..???

people "prey" on others for hand outs and sadly, many give to those that beg.

don't you think we have bills to pay, mouths to feed, mortgages to pay, rent to pay, kids to raise..??

sorry the kid died, no one, especially me, would ever want to see that happen, but as many might say, "it's God's will" or "it's God's plan"....

i wish them all the sympathy in the world, but that's all.

(thanks to a PM from Big Dave, and my response to him), i will add, that ALL Funeral Homes KNOW OF monies and funds for even the least expensive funeral and burial expenses. hasn't the family even asked for help from the funeral home owner/director...????????

other than that, i make NO retractions of my statement(s)

Last edited by a moderator: