Holland | Fatal Truck Wreck

CHOOCH

TB Lurker
Credits
YRC driver J C Miller had a fatal wreck on the morning Dec 24 2013. He was a friend to many of us at Holland. JC would help anytime anyone anywhere.We all have lost truly one of trucking industry best. Over 3 Million miles safe driving. I will never forget his friendship. Anyone who knew him would feel the same way.Those of us who have competed in State and National Truck Driving Championships saw first hand his professionalism. It was my honor to call him a friend.Never will I forget his wealth of knowledge on anything connected to trucking. I never was able to ask him a question that he could not answer about trucking. JC was planning to retire this March.This accident was a terrible tragedy. It could happen to anyone of us out on the highway. I would like to honor J C Miller by reminding all of us to stay safe. Miller family has my condolences in their tragic loss.

May the love,kindness,grace and mercy of our Almighty God touch this families heart and guide them thru this tragedy! MAY GOD BLESS