SEFL | FAY Terminal

mikejones234

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone know anything about the terminal in fayetteville, thinking of transfering. I've heard bad things about this terminal any kind of input would be helpful.

Anyone know anything about the terminal in fayetteville, thinking of transfering. I've heard bad things about this terminal any kind of input would be helpful.
It seems to me all you have are *****es and gripes, if you do indeed work for SEFL maybe you should think about finding a more suitable employer.:smilie_132:

It seems to me all you have are *****es and gripes, if you do indeed work for SEFL maybe you should think about finding a more suitable employer.:smilie_132:

I agree TD,surely they explained the pay scale and system to him before he hired. If not I think that would have been covered in oreintation. If that doesn't meet you requirments,that's the time to address it and make other employment arrangments.
Every time I have been in the FAY terminal,everyone has been nice and very helpful to me. I know severial line haul drivers out of FAY. If he is a SEFL employee,you just don't deside to transfer,there is a process and need before a transfer can take place.

Drive Safe

cc