FedEx Freight | Fedex Freight Flatbed?

CenturyClass

Lead-side Recruit
Credits
Was heading into Detroit earlier today on 75 and saw a new Fedex Freight single axle pulling a flatbed trailer

This something FXF getting into or is this normal in other places?

Thanks

Viking had some small flatbeds. FedEx even painted them gray. Never seen one myself though, and I really have no clue what happened to them in the years since.

Yep. Having a big LAST convention at Cobo. Had to pull five different permits and needed four pilot cars to bring it in.
But I'm the only one here!!?? Duh!! What a waste of money.....
You mean you forgot to invite Wongway? He could've set up a booth for his legal firm Big, Long & Wong LLC! His offers of great legal and financial advice would surely have brought a crowd.

Yep. Having a big LAST convention at Cobo. Had to pull five different permits and needed four pilot cars to bring it in.
But I'm the only one here!!?? Duh!! What a waste of money.....
That's because you over shadowed the new car show

Harrison still has an equipment mover with a stretched out T660. I think Billy is the driver, he's a super nice guy. It's a hauler type trailer though, not a flatbed. I have pics of it but I don't feel like hunting for them tonight, I ran a big 326 mile meet today. :D

roog

Harrison still has an equipment mover with a stretched out T660. I think Billy is the driver, he's a super nice guy. It's a hauler type trailer though, not a flatbed. I have pics of it but I don't feel like hunting for them tonight, I ran a big 326 mile meet today. :D

roog
163 out and 163 back?
SMH