Estes | Fedex Freight Needs Drivers!

dsh69

TB Regular
Credits
FedEx Freight out of Hagerstown needs drivers! If I can get you to bolt, I get a bonus, you get a bonus and you get to work City where you get paid overtime after EIGHT HOURS each day. And we're so busy right now that getting overtime is in the bag. Last week I got gross over $1800 for 54 hours.
You WILL NOT PULL a '53 to a major town. '48s, lift gates, lift gate pups is it. Ya, I'm trying to poach you. :)

FedEx Freight out of Hagerstown needs drivers! If I can get you to bolt, I get a bonus, you get a bonus and you get to work City where you get paid overtime after EIGHT HOURS each day. And we're so busy right now that getting overtime is in the bag. Last week I got gross over $1800 for 54 hours.
You WILL NOT PULL a '53 to a major town. '48s, lift gates, lift gate pups is it. Ya, I'm trying to poach you. :)
Estes is busy too , they hire new drivers and dont have a truck for them and they quit , total madness

We do not need more drivers at FedEx. This time last year it was so slow and everyone was complaining that they badly over hired. Things may be busy now, but it won’t last forever.

We do not need more drivers at FedEx. This time last year it was so slow and everyone was complaining that they badly over hired. Things may be busy now, but it won’t last forever.
It's December. And we're STILL cranking!