FedEx Freight | Fedex man vs Bully

And people wonder why boxes get launched to the porch from the street

I hope that ugly mutt atttacks the wrong dude one day and gets ventilated for its trouble

I hope that ugly mutt atttacks the wrong dude one day and gets ventilated for its trouble
That is a bulldog and the only reason he responded like that was because the Fedex man scared him, If he had been a mean dog he would have been on his ass when he got close to the gate

That's a little extreme considering the dog is on its property and didn't attack the delivery guy. That driver is too complacent and isn't paying attention to his surroundings. He needs to do better.

When I delivered for ground, I would always check for dogs and other wild animals (racoons and bears) before entering a property. If it didn't feel safe, I was tossing that package on the other side of the gate, putting it in the mailbox or marking it undeliverable/signature required.

That's a little extreme considering the dog is on its property and didn't attack the delivery guy. That driver is too complacent and isn't paying attention to his surroundings. He needs to do better.

When I delivered for ground, I would always check for dogs and other wild animals (racoons and bears) before entering a property. If it didn't feel safe, I was tossing that package on the other side of the gate, putting it in the mailbox or marking it undeliverable/signature required.
Then what happened at the :09 mark?

Looks like attacked to me. Bulldogs are disgusting anyway. Kill em all... let God sort em out