FedEx Freight | Fedex National Driver here

Darkstuka

TB Lurker
Credits
I am out of the Cincinnati Terminal was wondering what is your highest seniority for line-haul drivers? I will tell you how it stands with are seniority. Our first driver started in March of 1987, 53rd driver started in April of 1998, 110th driver started in July of 2008 so this might give you a little taste of what is to come out of just Cincy.

O/Os are out the door as of the end of this year...that's what I was told by Bill P. in CCN.

I heard the rumor about the O/O's contracts being up back in January.... Seems it was true.... Now we all know why.... My ohh My have the brass at fed ex been busy the last year.

I am also out of ccn linehaul can anyone give info on west jefferson, look's like that is where most of our freight is going.

I am a road driver at west jeff. We have 59 or 60 right now. I am number 27 on the board with a road senority date of feb 02, and we just hired about 20 road guys this year, so there are alot of them with less than a year at the bottom of our board. Are we supposed to start hearing numbers monday? I know cmh(columbus ohio) will be classified as an "economy hub" afteer it is all said and done.

I am a road driver at west jeff. We have 59 or 60 right now. I am number 27 on the board with a road senority date of feb 02, and we just hired about 20 road guys this year, so there are alot of them with less than a year at the bottom of our board. Are we supposed to start hearing numbers monday? I know cmh(columbus ohio) will be classified as an "economy hub" afteer it is all said and done.
What a shame. I don't doubt that some of the bottom guys are YRC guys and are gonna take it in the back again.

yes slave there are a few of those. We also have a couple of displaced national ltl team drivers that used to run out of ccn

one good thing i suppose, 100 more drivers at columbus will mean 100 more potential farm fresh brown egg and whole hog customers from my little farm. I am going to need more hens........

cin national turminal closing,moving all freight to huber heights oh.please go to meetings,ask questions,call hotline ask more questions,severance pay is hourly pay times 40 hrs.god bless

cin national turminal closing,moving all freight to huber heights oh.please go to meetings,ask questions,call hotline ask more questions,severance pay is hourly pay times 40 hrs.god bless

Everyone else has said 2 weeks for every year of service or a minimum of 12 weeks pay.

Always looking at the bright side. I wonder what those at national will think of our dayton run, I don't think national has any runs like that, 45 miles and 8 hours of dock. I wouldn't be shocked that after the merger we end up with 15 dayton runs.

one good thing i suppose, 100 more drivers at columbus will mean 100 more potential farm fresh brown egg and whole hog customers from my little farm. I am going to need more hens........

We have runs out of CCN now that are dock work (5-6 hours) and 86 miles one way. We also have runs that just go from CCN to DAY. We have our share of extremely low mileage runs.