FedEx Freight | Fedex Nat'l Pension?

missphoophoo

TB Lurker
Credits
I see that other Fedex companies offer a Pension Plan. In our benefits package there was nothing about that... Does anyone know if Fedex Nat'l will extend same courtesy to their employees?
Also, no idea if there is tuition reimbursement - any ideas there? :afro2:

missphoophoo welcome to trucking boards. Good to have you here and posting. I'm sure someone will be along with some answers for you shortly.

Doc

Miss.. FDX Freight east does not currently have a pension plan in place, they have been talking about it for the last three years but they have been waiting on congress to pass a pension overhaul bill. Well that has finelly passed and is suppossed to be sighned into law today. I have a feeling that we will be hearing somthing soon from management about what they will be doing. Hope this helps.

:construction: everthing is still in the works, once they pull out the iron and get the wrinkles out you will see a great place with lots of opportunities :bicycle:

belholt said:
Miss.. FDX Freight east does not currently have a pension plan in place, they have been talking about it for the last three years but they have been waiting on congress to pass a pension overhaul bill. Well that has finelly passed and is suppossed to be sighned into law today. I have a feeling that we will be hearing somthing soon from management about what they will be doing. Hope this helps.

Fxfe pension to go into effect 01/01/07.:wink1: