FedEx Freight | Fedex Summer Activities

JEEP JERK

TB Veteran
Credits
does anyones center have any employee cook outs ect. planned for this summer or have you had one already?

So far at my center as far as i know we have dog **** jones planned

does anyones center have any employee cook outs ect. planned for this summer or have you had one already?

So far at my center as far as i know we have dog **** jones planned

We were having a company picnic, but the guy organizing it took a job at another center. Not sure if it's still on or not.

roog

We had one last year had a low turnout because our ccm was an a##hole. I think we are having one this year at the end of summer it should be good we have a pretty good ccm right now.

Cook-out, what's a cookout.we don't have them, i can remember when we the old AF when we would have a cookout because the company was cel. years or was getting trucking company of the year something like that.when this happens now we are given a piece of paper with 3 chioces of a lunch meat sandwitch we want-ham- turky-beef,oh did i mention also a piece fruit to.

Summer Get-Together!!!!

I'm Transfering to Fedex Frieght Canada,i hear their SCM's are more personable Big cooker's and lot's of Beer.:smilie_132::smilie_132::biglaugh:

were going to have one its stop at micky donalds and sit in a circle and sing koom ba yah :hysterical: and as per usual no beer whats with that kids cant handle their kool-aid dont give em any

Cook-out, what's a cookout.we don't have them, i can remember when we the old AF when we would have a cookout because the company was cel. years or was getting trucking company of the year something like that.when this happens now we are given a piece of paper with 3 chioces of a lunch meat sandwitch we want-ham- turky-beef,oh did i mention also a piece fruit to.

I remember cook outs for the opening of baseball and football seasons. I also remember the center buying pizza's when ever we set a new record for bill count for the week. We had pizza's 3 weeks in a row one time. I guess all that money gets funneled to harrison now.:hide:

I remember cook outs for the opening of baseball and football seasons. I also remember the center buying pizza's when ever we set a new record for bill count for the week. We had pizza's 3 weeks in a row one time. I guess all that money gets funneled to harrison now.:hide:

FILTH the Klown :1036316054:

Forget cookouts.
FXF has to spend the money to buy fuel.
And the worst part is all that money is being sent overseas to places like Venezuela and the Middle East because we have stupid politicians in Congress that won't allow us to drill for our own oil because they have to kiss the behind of the Sierra Club.
I can't wait for gasoline and diesel to get over 6.00 dollars a gallon to see if some Americans will wake up and tell their representatives to:

DRILL HERE.
DRILL NOW.
PAY LESS

American Solutions for Winning the Future

:smilie_132:

i am not sure about my barn, but i did tell my dock guys if i saw handling errors drop and stay below goal, i would buy them all pizza and drinks or cook for them one of the two their pick, on a friday. however its coming out of my pocket.

Forget cookouts.
FXF has to spend the money to buy fuel.
And the worst part is all that money is being sent overseas to places like Venezuela and the Middle East because we have stupid politicians in Congress that won't allow us to drill for our own oil because they have to kiss the behind of the Sierra Club.
I can't wait for gasoline and diesel to get over 6.00 dollars a gallon to see if some Americans will wake up and tell their representatives to:

DRILL HERE.
DRILL NOW.
PAY LESS

American Solutions for Winning the Future

More oil wont help. Dont for get our oil companies are at 100 percent capacity for making gasoline! When the goverment tried to give them free land to produce more they said no thanks. When the goverment tried to help pay for more refinery's the oil compainies said no. We are being held captive by corupt pres bush and his oil buddies.( I call our president corupt because nobody could be that stupid!!!)You want lower gas prices, convince our corupt oil man we have as prersident to charge the oil company execs with treason.We are at war and they are profiteers, just like selling ice and water after a hurricane. Drop all secret service protection from all the royal saudis families.( lets see how well they live among their own people). I'm sure they would pump all the oil we want.Make tax free for the next decade anyone who produces gas from coal. Imagin what competion could do. Or we could do as pres bush did, go to the saudis and beg them to sell us more oil. Things will get better next year, when we can investagate the oil compaines as Pres Clinton did, prices always remained steady.The president is suppose to protect and defend the american people, not force them to their knees in front of corporate america. Bush as made alot of his millionaire freinds billionaires.:hide:

More oil wont help. Dont for get our oil companies are at 100 percent capacity for making gasoline! When the goverment tried to give them free land to produce more they said no thanks. When the goverment tried to help pay for more refinery's the oil compainies said no. We are being held captive by corupt pres bush and his oil buddies.( I call our president corupt because nobody could be that stupid!!!)You want lower gas prices, convince our corupt oil man we have as prersident to charge the oil company execs with treason.We are at war and they are profiteers, just like selling ice and water after a hurricane. Drop all secret service protection from all the royal saudis families.( lets see how well they live among their own people). I'm sure they would pump all the oil we want.Make tax free for the next decade anyone who produces gas from coal. Imagin what competion could do. Or we could do as pres bush did, go to the saudis and beg them to sell us more oil. Things will get better next year, when we can investagate the oil compaines as Pres Clinton did, prices always remained steady.The president is suppose to protect and defend the american people, not force them to their knees in front of corporate america. Bush as made alot of his millionaire freinds billionaires.:hide:

You go ahead and vote for OBAMA
and then you can pay 10.00 a gallon for gas
and you will wish Bush was still around.
But then some people never get it.
It must be too hard to comprehend simple supply and demand.
Bush has been asking for more supply but since the Congress is run and dominated by the left wing of the Democratic party, nothing gets done. Now or after Bush is out of office.

might i remind you river those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.when we went into the middle east to secure the price of oil it was at 30 dollars a barrel now on friday it hit a record high of 139.01.so you keep talking you republican trash and like bush just ignore the fact that this country is coming apart at its seems with a republican at the helm so a vote for bush II i mean mccaine isn't going to help.and lets also keep using the word terror to take our civil liberties away.typical of the republican party to try to use fear to sway a vote."vote for abama is going to be 10 dollars a gallon" thats bs and maybe just maybe if you could open your eyes you would see what is good for the country not just your crooked political party.

i have no political party affiliation i like to look at all sides before i cast a vote. voting for a person just because they are in a certain party is ignorant

now back to the topic at hand fun center activities.

might i remind you river those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.when we went into the middle east to secure the price of oil it was at 30 dollars a barrel now on friday it hit a record high of 139.01.so you keep talking you republican trash and like bush just ignore the fact that this country is coming apart at its seems with a republican at the helm so a vote for bush II i mean mccaine isn't going to help.and lets also keep using the word terror to take our civil liberties away.typical of the republican party to try to use fear to sway a vote."vote for abama is going to be 10 dollars a gallon" thats bs and maybe just maybe if you could open your eyes you would see what is good for the country not just your crooked political party.

i have no political party affiliation i like to look at all sides before i cast a vote. voting for a person just because they are in a certain party is ignorant

now back to the topic at hand fun center activities.

JEEP JERK :chairshot:

If we went to the Middle East to secure the price of oil, like you say, it is only because your misguided buddies in Congress that have been in power running the show since 11/2006 do not want the US to be able to get its own domestic oil.
I hope you get smart and buy a fuel efficient car to commute back and forth to work, because oil prices are not getting any cheaper if your American Idol Obama gets to call the tunes.

JEEP JERK :chairshot:

If we went to the Middle East to secure the price of oil, like you say, it is only because your misguided buddies in Congress that have been in power running the show since 11/2006 do not want the US to be able to get its own domestic oil.
I hope you get smart and buy a fuel efficient car to commute back and forth to work, because oil prices are not getting any cheaper if your American Idol Obama gets to call the tunes.

Gas was 1.58 per gallon when bush came to power.Its now 4.00 per gallon, can it get any worse. Yes I know about supply and demand.The oil companies demand money and we supply it. As for summer plans I'll be hanging close to home this summer, a lot of backyard fun.:hide:

The center I am at has a picnic every year but it sucks. They have it at the yard. I wish we could have more fun like (I think it was Birmingham) Birmingham does. I think that they had theirs at a water park one year and they said that they had a blast. I guess they think it doest matter where they have it just so that they can say "We had a company picnic". Put it this way I have never gone to any at all because why would my husband want to bring his wife and kids just so they can sit around and be bored out of their minds. FedEx doesnt listen to their employees any ways and I know that some have given great suggestions.. They just do what ever is feasible for FedEx and who cares if anyone has fun. OK I am getting off my soapbox. Sorry. Yes, this is a wife of a FedEx driver. The employees deserve more than just a picnic on site. They should plan something different every year because who wants to do the same thing over and over each year. Picnic's should be fun and workers shouldnt have to worry about work but how in the hell can you do that when the picnic is at the terminal. Now explain that one.
[/LEFT]

a fishing trip would be nice.i was thinking about putting one together on my own.if i do other center employees will be more than welcome to join us.except river because i want to have fun:nutkick: