FedEx Freight | Fedex truck hit by plane this morning.

That would be a good phone call to take in central or wherever. You got hit by what?

I can't decide if that takes the cake or our driver that thought he was pulling his set into a parking lot then realized when he heard cracking that he pulled onto a snow and ice covered pond. And yes the whole combination went into the pond. And he didn't get a chargeable.

HILLBILLY said:
That would be a good phone call to take in central or wherever. You got hit by what?

I can't decide if that takes the cake or our driver that thought he was pulling his set into a parking lot then realized when he heard cracking that he pulled onto a snow and ice covered pond. And yes the whole combination went into the pond. And he didn't get a chargeable.

Well,that snow blindness got me before.Thought I was in a nice flat undisturbed parking lot until I ran aground into a 4' high landscaped mound o' dirt. It looked flat!

fartknocker said:
Well,that snow blindness got me before.Thought I was in a nice flat undisturbed parking lot until I ran aground into a 4' high landscaped mound o' dirt. It looked flat!

Those of us that know about it still give him a hard time for it. The good thing is the customer said it wasn't the first time it had happened. You would think they would have put up signs after the first one.

It was quite the phone call. He kept telling them he got hit by a telephone pole and they kept saying you hit a phone pole, right? And on and on, back and forth. He was on US 101 in the middle of San Jose. At that time CLC was in San Jose and they said don't move an inch we're coming out to see this. What happened was that it was a construction zone and they were moving the pole balanced on the bucket of a front end loader when it fell off, hit the K rail and launched into the traffic lane. Went through the front corner of the trailer and came out halfway back on the other side, then it pivoted and ripped the whole side out of the trailer. Driver thought it was funny as hell until they figured out if he'd been maybe a second slower it would have gone through his seat.

Our Cracker Jack Team of investigators who investigates haunted terminals and UFO sightings will be on this case as soon as they finish up with reports that our Santa Clara Ca Terminal is haunted. Screams from past employees have been heard from some of the new employees. They are a division of Snap Shot, and we all know what a great job they do. TP

I just hope the truck drivers rear marker lights were working so they cant try to give him a chargable because the pilot couldnt see him .this company does do some really stupid things.