TForce | FedEx, UPS look to gain if DHL scales back

I think there will be quite a bit of this type of response if and when this program really gets ramped up. They enter at their peril.:hide:

Atleast the Canadians are at a higher standard then the mexicans, laws are also strict and enforced for them as well as us, this gezebelle of a president we have and his sidekick DELLFAGGO, has created a free for all.

Did you see that A$$ do a dance for the press the other day, the press should have brought rotten fruit.

Atleast the Canadians are at a higher standard then the mexicans, laws are also strict and enforced for them as well as us, this gezebelle of a president we have and his sidekick DELLFAGGO, has created a free for all.

Did you see that A$$ do a dance for the press the other day, the press should have brought rotten fruit.

I won't even comment on our president. The thought of him enrages me so much I lose total control of my faculties. And before someone comes on here and jumps me for hating Bush, I feel the same way about Clinton. Neither political party deserves and of our consideration.

Well Monica Lewinski is going to vote republican. She said when Clinton was last in the White house, it left a bad taste in her mouth!!!