Estes | Fema

They always use the chosen few at our barn and sounding barns. Some stay gone for over a month. They used to pay $4200 a week max. No telling what they pay now that ol money bags is in the whitehouse

Yea the $40 takes care of the Porterhouse steak.
The $625 isn't enough to cover the meals or the motel.

$665.00 a day,with the per diem and your motel covered? That's good money...That's from the time you leave your terminal,until you return..665.00 x 7= 4655.00 a week.. That's serious cash..

$665.00 a day,with the per diem and your motel covered? That's good money...That's from the time you leave your terminal,until you return..665.00 x 7= 4655.00 a week.. That's serious cash..
Lol. Yea, I know. I was being sarcastic. We did have drivers say no to that stuff before. I guess they are "hen pecked!" ... I bet they never told the ball n chain what kind of money they would rake in after 3 or 4 weeks out. I know my wife would be throwing rocks at me if I said no.

Lol. Yea, I know. I was being sarcastic. We did have drivers say no to that stuff before. I guess they are "hen pecked!" ... I bet they never told the ball n chain what kind of money they would rake in after 3 or 4 weeks out. I know my wife would be throwing rocks at me if I said no.

As well she should..LOL....

i asked one of the big heads in richmond if they had certain drivers that they have pre selected and he assured me that they dont do that. hold on yall my wife is handing me a glass of koolade.

I was told, they like to put the more smarter drivers on these kinda things because they can't hold everone by the hand. That eliminated my chances

i asked one of the big heads in richmond if they had certain drivers that they have pre selected and he assured me that they dont do that. hold on yall my wife is handing me a glass of koolade.
Watch that koolade donut. Your wife may have put a few drops of Big E potion in there. You should be able to tell if she did. You'll want to work weekends and actually enjoy bunkrooms.

Well, it's that time again. Some of guys are down there raking it in. They send our 4 utility guys every time.

Well, it's that time again. Some of guys are down there raking it in. They send our 4 utility guys every time.

No linehaul or hub is being considered...Why? And it's not because they can't find someone to run the schedules..The utility guys could do it....Time, means nothing here anymore....

No linehaul or hub is being considered...Why? And it's not because they can't find someone to run the schedules..The utility guys could do it....Time, means nothing here anymore....

That's all 041 ever uses. 135 rotates by who went and who hasn't based in seniority. Must be a "by terminal" thing.