ODFL | Finally Some Freight!!

DirtyRice

TB Lurker
Credits
today alomost everybody went out with blown out trailers, even some new guys runnin volumes, plenty of pick ups. i hope this is not just a lil burst of freight and something that will last till next year!!

actually it does seem to be picking up i worked 5 days last week and so far 4 this week and its been months since i have done this so hopefully it stays this way. now only if st louis could get some freight going back to des plaines i would be happy they are always sending me with emptys or bobtail back to des plaines.

today alomost everybody went out with blown out trailers, even some new guys runnin volumes, plenty of pick ups. i hope this is not just a lil burst of freight and something that will last till next year!!

Don't forget last week was the end of the month.It should pick up some in March.There is alot of incometax money being spent in Feb.and March

Party was over quick, last week was slim pickins with people getting canceled. HAR was wiped out and MRT had more hooked sets of empties then I'd ever seen there.

Party was over quick, last week was slim pickins with people getting canceled. HAR was wiped out and MRT had more hooked sets of empties then I'd ever seen there.

End of the month,end of the quarter coming soon,maybe that will help.

The week of the 15th is always the slowest.No matter what day it falls on.The economy is real soft right now.It will pick up ,it always does.Hang in there.