Yellow | Financial outlook

i wonder how freight will be next couple weeks? our competitors will use this for sure! our future is a big question mark now . welch or the banks im sure will have a statement to say sooner or later .

o by the way what happen to the driveon update alerts , nothing ever happen lol?

i wonder how freight will be next couple weeks? our competitors will use this for sure! our future is a big question mark now . welch or the banks im sure will have a statement to say sooner or later .

o by the way what happen to the driveon update alerts , nothing ever happen lol?

The City Men need to reassure our customers it's business as usual.

How many times have we been written off before? We just need to keep going and let the chips fall where they may. One day at a time.

We at Holland are very busy, I think the customers are sick and tired of the sales people from the other companies crying wolf so often, it does'nt even bother them anymore.

Yea I remember when FXF offered their 90 for 90 deal, 90% discount for 90 days a few years back to shut YRC out, didn't work out for them lol, I truly admire YRC's resiliency!! And that would not have been attained if not for all the remarkable employees standing tall!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Bankruptcy cannot be ruled out at this point,” Jason Seidl, an analyst with Cowen & Co. who has a hold rating on the stock, said in a note today. “Investors will recall that this is the second major liquidity debacle the company has faced in the last five years.”

YRC Stock Drops as Teamsters Reject Accord-Funding Tie - Bloomberg

they didn't say bankruptcy could be ruled in either.one things for sure I bet they hire another vote survey co. if there is to be another vote.

We at Holland are very busy, I think the customers are sick and tired of the sales people from the other companies crying wolf so often, it does'nt even bother them anymore.

Good point. That's the first thing I asked Brooklyn, NY. city drivers Friday night. They said the customers didn't balk at all. Outbound Supervisor said he was blown out with time criticals and 40 bills over a normal Friday.

Actually gents, it's NOT buiness as usual. We need to raise the bar, and raise it NOW! We need everybody to do 110%; not just the guys who have been doing 110% all along.

Raise the BAR now ? ok, i really dont think anyone really understands what the no vote did.....you cannot really think they were bluffing....did you ? i hear alot of plan b....i think everyone is forgetting you were plan a-z....you dont know what u had until its gone....and that my brother will haunt all you no guys and as a result everyone associated.....so, good job...we can all just sit back and wait now....its the typical " bite you nose to spite your face mentality"