Finger printing time....but......

Discussion in 'The Drivers Lounge' started by pro1driver, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Gee Ricky I put the link up there for you here it is again
    When you click on it it brings you to PoltiFacts not facebook
    Tampa Bay Times Winner of a Pulitzer Prize ( thats considered really good stuff in journalism)
  2. RacerX69

RacerX69 Retired Gear Jammer/IBEW Retired/Wingnut

I get ten cents a mile over and above my regular pay for haz that requires placards, and three cents a mile for non-placardable haz loads.

And I also get extra for over dimensional and overweight.

Oh yeah!

These babies paid fourteen cents extra until today. They just came out with a new and improved scale for OD loads, and now they pay TWENTY CENTS A MILE extra.

Yessirree Bob!

(Snow is extra too, but not pay wise!)
  3. Airbrakes

Airbrakes Super trucker

I hauled hazmat when I was with DHL, but never since. Too much headache for the little it pays.
  4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

It's worth much more for the worry, down south you get a thank you
  5. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

Thanks, Magoo, but I fear if I click on the links you post, I could end up on Hoover's commie watch list.
  6. RacerX69

RacerX69 Retired Gear Jammer/IBEW Retired/Wingnut

Down South?

I just moved a 10' 8" wide down to Stuart, FL that paid the extra ten cents a mile, then picked up a 10' 6" wide in North Charleston, SC coming back and it also paid the extra ten cents a mile.

Thank you very much all the way to the bank, eh?
  7. NowIAreOne

NowIAreOne Member

True. Like my favorite female cop (Beckett) said, "Here I was, looking for evidence, and all I had to do was just make something up!"
  8. NowIAreOne

NowIAreOne Member

C'est vrai, c'est vrai!
  9. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

My newest favorite female cop may be Faith Mitchell even though I sometimes find her annoying.
    Karin Slaughter rules.
  10. NowIAreOne

NowIAreOne Member

Oh you HAD to tell me there's a new Slaughter out, didn't you???? Like my "to read" pile isn't big enough to get buried in already!