XPO | First day on the board. what I have found

CRAWDAD

TB Lurker
Credits
I have been on here today for about 2 hours and it seems to me that this is where most of the unhappy ppl hang out. You know the 10% that all companys have, not saying that all ppl on here are negative because they are not. It looks to me this is the perfect spot for gossipers, soapophers, dramqueens, and the crybabies. The ones that are never happy, this is the only place that they can beheard. They don't have a big enough CB to reach out an talk with the other winers in the company and can't finish there b!tch session on the dock with another willing to listen before the FOS shows up. Before everyone starts saying go away or what ever, I will tell you I only came here because a driver told me there was a funny thread on here, Haven't found it yet but will still be looking. I seen it on here already "If you ain't happy at your job shut up and leave" But the same ones that shut up and leave will be the same ones that will be on the CB saying that they have been out here on the road for 40+ years. The reason they are still out there is because they weren't smart enough when they were younger. Weather it was putting money back for retirement or they just couldn't keep a job. How often do you here someone say " I have been at this company for 40+ years" thats right you don't hear it.

I will come back to this thread to entertain any questions, thoughts or ideas. I didn't say everyone on here is bad, But it is a good place for rumors to start. like(I heard this from a driver from another company about my company type crap) Sit back and think for A min. How would he know about your company?

about me, I do work for Conway and have been a linehaul driver for almost 8yrs and work out of Ohio.

Feel free to say what ever you want about my thoughts of this board. You won't hurt my feelings, hell I might get a good laugh. Sorry for the spelling and the typos, after all I am a truck driver.............Have a good day!

Croz98gt welcome to trucking boards. It's good to have you along for the ride. You will find that our little community is a lot like life. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. It takes it all to make the world go 'round. It also is like it in that you get out of it what you put in it. Visit all the other forums and feel free to jump in with your comments just as long as they are within the rules.

Crosscut said:
I have been on here today for about 2 hours and it seems to me that this is where most of the unhappy Pol hang out. You know the 10% that all company's have, not saying that all Pol on here are negative because they are not. It looks to me this is the perfect spot for gossipers, sappers, dramqueens, and the crybabies. The ones that are never happy, this is the only place that they can beheard. They don't have a big enough CB to reach out an talk with the other winers in the company and can't finish there b!tch session on the dock with another willing to listen before the FOS shows up. Before everyone starts saying go away or what ever, I will tell you I only came here because a driver told me there was a funny thread on here, Haven't found it yet but will still be looking. I seen it on here already "If you ain't happy at your job shut up and leave" But the same ones that shut up and leave will be the same ones that will be on the CB saying that they have been out here on the road for 40+ years. The reason they are still out there is because they weren't smart enough when they were younger. Weather it was putting money back for retirement or they just couldn't keep a job. How often do you here someone say " I have been at this company for 40+ years" thats right you don't hear it.

I will come back to this thread to entertain any questions, thoughts or ideas. I didn't say everyone on here is bad, But it is a good place for rumors to start. like(I heard this from a driver from another company about my company type crap) Sit back and think for A min. How would he know about your company?

about me, I do work for Conway and have been a linehaul driver for almost 8yrs and work out of Ohio.

Feel free to say what ever you want about my thoughts of this board. You won't hurt my feelings, hell I might get a good laugh. Sorry for the spelling and the typos, after all I am a truck driver.............Have a good day!
I like to call them lunch room hero's.They run there mouths all day until a boss walks in.Then it's yes sir,everything is great,I love this place and can I be buried in my uniform.I will work on some fun stuff again.Some of my best work got flush when they redid the boards.Don't worrie about your spelling.I would be in spelling hell if it weren't for spell check.Top right corner with the abc and a check on it.Have a nice day and keep the dream

Croz98gt said:
I like that " LUNCH ROOM HEROS" lol. In the Marine Corp we called them Barracks lawyers
In house lawyers can be helpful.A lunch room hero is a scared little person who don't even have the guts to save their own skins let alone say what it their heart to the right people.I really hate cowards has you can tell.

The right people do not listen and some people just do it to release stress. This company is a good company but they do have ther problems. Alot of people drivers and management don't like where the company is going under Dave m. We keep losing big customers do to pricing. The customers that we rely on to bring us our paychecks. and when your new job security is a plus they should be working at least 40 hrs. Maybe your getting yours but some are not and most have families to feed.

this used to be a good company, until the bearded ****** took the helm. now i'm lucky to make 500 a week. i can make that anywhere, and put up with half as much bs.

badlionsfan, no name calling please

Welcome Croz. Most if the funny stuff is in the Watering Hole..... Politics can be a real hoot too. Jump in when you want to.

Nobody

badlionsfan said:
this used to be a good company, until the bearded ****** took the helm. now i'm lucky to make 500 a week. i can make that anywhere, and put up with half as much bs.

badlionsfan, no name calling please
how this.That wonderful,loving,caring,understanding,bearded team player co-owner we know has big dave.My fellow dsr you need to sit down and watch a video called nothing can stop us now.It will make you feel better.And a big glass of blue kool-aid.

I have been on here today for about 2 hours and it seems to me that this is where most of the unhappy ppl hang out. You know the 10% that all companys have, not saying that all ppl on here are negative because they are not. It looks to me this is the perfect spot for gossipers, soapophers, dramqueens, and the crybabies. The ones that are never happy, this is the only place that they can beheard. They don't have a big enough CB to reach out an talk with the other winers in the company and can't finish there b!tch session on the dock with another willing to listen before the FOS shows up. Before everyone starts saying go away or what ever, I will tell you I only came here because a driver told me there was a funny thread on here, Haven't found it yet but will still be looking. I seen it on here already "If you ain't happy at your job shut up and leave" But the same ones that shut up and leave will be the same ones that will be on the CB saying that they have been out here on the road for 40+ years. The reason they are still out there is because they weren't smart enough when they were younger. Weather it was putting money back for retirement or they just couldn't keep a job. How often do you here someone say " I have been at this company for 40+ years" thats right you don't hear it.

I guest that driver who refered you to this board is a cry baby, gossiper Etc., I wouldnt hang around him to long if i were you, you had one conversation with this guy and next thing you know your on a message board reading post and replys then felt the need to sign up,join and post a thread all in 2 hours.Welcome to the board you have just been recruited, tell that driver who referred you that his sign up and referral bonus is in the mail,p.s. please recruit someone else we need the laughter