Yellow | first round of layoff's at 141

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
The first round of layoffs came to 141 "philly". the offical layoff comes monday in the mail, starting with the bottom eight and more may come sooner then exspected..

Especially look for layoff just before the holidays. The Company can save big money here and they will not let that opportunity go by

Especially look for layoff just before the holidays. The Company can save big money here and they will not let that opportunity go by

EXACTLY !

I don't see 141 Philly on the list of the COO... last year they even cut my office hours from 40 per week to 35 per week...One hour each day, from like Nov til March 1st. I expect to see it coming again, since freight is way down....

CGB layoffs////

i am a dockworker from cgb yellow and there are currently 50 dockman laid off.does not look good and there are to be more cuts in nov.been there 5 years and is laid off.this company is going down fast.they are talking from 30 to 80 more layoffs by end year.and union doesnt say a word about it as long as they are gettin their cut of the money.my advice is to find something else thats what im doing.