Floating holiday

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I got my floater today, my old Daddy has been on dyalasis for 2 yrs and he got a kidney that matched!

Went to see him today and he was in ICU, had to wear a mask even, his numbers are coming up and he is doing well other than the pain, should get a regular room soon.

The man would have rather died on the table than not get this kidney, he is retired and called dyallasis his job.

I was really taken back seeing that man in all the glory of tubes attached and him wincing in pain...Sysco may not give me the day off tomorrow, so I can take my mom up there, its ok, I don't hold it against the company, they are like all big companies, family isn't a priority, I am just glad that Dad is coming along well.

I wanted to share this with you all, some of you are my very best friends, I know you have my best intrest and my families at heart..so thank you!

Your friend,

GT

I talked to you earlier but I'm glad your dad got the kidney and that everything is going good. I understand what you mean about the big companies not caring about the employees which is to bad because if it werent for there hard working employees they wouldnt be in business. But keep us updated

ENJOY YOUR FATHER while he's here regardless of his condition.

As stated, SICK DAYS are for FAMILY and some companies allow usage of (any) accrued Holidays!!

CHEERS!!