Yellow | FMCSA Places YRC Freight Into Mandatory Inspection Status!

I want to expand on this post of mine.
They will look at and evaluate everything on the 199. they will not fix the cruise , exhaust brake, air horn or clutch brake until the next pm.
I have a great deal of confidence and respect for Our Mechanics. I had a totally rebuilt converter today, new axle, brake drums, brake shoes and parts, springs, tires and painted wheels, lights and air lines all around.
They're trying, best they can. The tractor was also defect free.
Converters used to be rebuilt by a vendor .......

No Back up light on tractor. With as much bob tailing we do these days, all the lights on the tractor must be working.

You forgot these
No Power
Pulls to right

As for the power write up, no power, won't cut it. They disregard those write ups.
I always give the location, weight of load, the gear and speed I hit the bottom of the grade at and the gear and speed I'm in at the top.

As for the power write up, no power, won't cut it. They disregard those write ups.
I always give the location, weight of load, the gear and speed I hit the bottom of the grade at and the gear and speed I'm in at the top.
And also how fast you are going in Mexican over drive coming down the Allegheny on I-76 west bound !!!!

Just by throwing away the DVIR from the truck with issues makes the company culpable in this. Since it happens system wide, the order must come from the top!

NOW they want to talk about it?
It has NOTHING to do with the damn pre-trip or post trip......fix the :::shit::: when we write it up on the OD-199 and tell the shop supervisors to stop marking it ok and putting it back on the street. ....Yall know this happens.......get rid of the junk....stop putting the onus of the problem on the drivers!...KK

Yep fix it . . . Placard clip missing . . 1 violation for each clip. Dolly handle holder missing . . violation. Air Lines touching or rubbing on deck . . violation. Fire Extinguisher not secured . . violation. Fire Extinguisher gage not completly in the green zone . . violation. Glad hand seals cracked or chaffed . . violation.

If the cops start looking at the equipment more, this could be a problem.

I will say it. How the hell could they even call Yrc out for their equipment when they don't dead line all that central transport fender flapping oil throwing junk they put out on the road. No offense to the drivers but that equipment is nothing short of death traps. If they are being honest Yrc won't be the only trucks around back.

I will say it. How the hell could they even call Yrc out for their equipment when they don't dead line all that central transport fender flapping oil throwing junk they put out on the road. No offense to the drivers but that equipment is nothing short of death traps. If they are being honest Yrc won't be the only trucks around back.

Very good point Brother Muler. Not to pile on but, I have never seen any of their LH equip. with all the lights working here in the NE. But, as you are aware of, Manny Maroun has very deep pockets. He can "donate" to the influential powers that be.

Aside from that. NJ.& PA. were having DOT Crackdowns last week. I had no trouble what so ever. Of course, in the east, they stay focused on Trash Haulers and Owner Operators pulling from the Jersey Ports. I can't speak for the Mid-West or Deep South, I don't get below Roanoke and Richmond.

Very good point Brother Muler. Not to pile on but, I have never seen any of their LH equip. with all the lights working here in the NE. But, as you are aware of, Manny Maroun has very deep pockets. He can "donate" to the influential powers that be.

Aside from that. NJ.& PA. were having DOT Crackdowns last week. I had no trouble what so ever. Of course, in the east, they stay focused on Trash Haulers and Owner Operators pulling from the Jersey Ports. I can't speak for the Mid-West or Deep South, I don't get below Roanoke and Richmond.
Hell. If the the Illinois state police were to set up shop near the rail yards they would have the BN, and UP yards at a standstill with all the junk running inside the Chicago commercial zone.

Hell. If the the Illinois state police were to set up shop near the rail yards they would have the BN, and UP yards at a standstill with all the junk running inside the Chicago commercial zone.

Agreed. It's the same in every Metro Area. Look, we all know, it is what it is. Some days you're the windshield.....some days you're the bug. I try to be the windshield more days than the bug.