Yellow | Follow The Money.....

You blabbered on as you typically do but didn't answer my question. What was so terrible at Yellow after the concessions since over 22,000 Teamsters were still working there and making decent wages with great free healthcare? And PS, those 22,000 were more than the other two remaining unionized LTL carriers combined.
It’s ok, I know the feeling when someone can’t answer your questions. I’m sure CS won’t ignore you and move on to another thread.

You blabbered on as you typically do but didn't answer my question. What was so terrible at Yellow after the concessions since over 22,000 Teamsters were still working there and making decent wages with great free healthcare? And PS, those 22,000 were more than the other two remaining unionized LTL carriers
Some people chose free health care and raises. Chose not to be undervalued and crapped on continually. Toodles Tri. ABF still Union still has health care, didn't vote for give backs also did not have crooks and incompetents running it. Good luck. Some people changed professions to leave from mechanic to driver because they could see Yellow was a sinking ship. Sorry some people weren't so fortunate, others are just bitter and want to blame others.

Some people chose free health care and raises. Chose not to be undervalued and crapped on continually. Toodles Tri. ABF still Union still has health care, didn't vote for give backs also did not have crooks and incompetents running it. Good luck. Some people changed professions to leave from mechanic to driver because they could see Yellow was a sinking ship. Sorry some people weren't so fortunate, others are just bitter and want to blame others.
Still blabbing and avoiding a direct answer to my original question. Are you related to those three female college presidents recently questioned by Congress?

You screwed yourselves I am sure everyone but you would probably never vote yes on another wage concession again. Some people like it I guess. Some sick dogs are better off put down. In the end it didn't help Yellow just strung out the inevitable just like the COO would have.
It most certainly did help. Stringing out the inevitable was mutually beneficial. In hindsight they should have just terminated 3000 Teamsters. They would have saved 15% and the company would have been leaner and meaner.

Still blabbing and avoiding a direct answer to my original question. Are you related to those three female college presidents recently questioned by Congress?
Are you that ignorant no I am not an anti Semitic POS related to any of those ivy leaguers. Seems more your style actually

It most certainly did help. Stringing out the inevitable was mutually beneficial. In hindsight they should have just terminated 3000 Teamsters. They would have saved 15% and the company would have been leaner and meaner.
Ex, if they had terminated 3,000 Teamsters the work wouldn't have gotten done. What they needed to do was terminate quite a few middle and senior managers, attract some more front-line supervisors instead of running the ones they had ragged, and (what I told them for years) create and promote a culture of "everybody's a stakeholder". They didn't do that either.

That wasn’t a shot at you. He couldn’t answer my question on another thread so he left on me and started up on this one. He knows exactly what I meant. Keep on him.
If I didn't respond to some question of yours Marlin please refer me to it or ask it again. I may have overlooked it or forgotten or gotten distracted by another post. No need to be resentful, just ask again and I'll answer. :smile new:

Last edited:
We’re the 3000 from the top down, part of the modernization work rules.

And how exactly were we screwed? The company was in rough financial shape, the banks wouldn't refinance the loans coming due without evidence of concessions, we voted on the concessions after allowing the Union to examine the financial records of the company, and the majority approved. No one was chained to the job and if unhappy could have left for greener pastures at any time. So I repeat, how were we (myself included) screwed?
Dollar Bill screwed every single person that was employed at Yellow.
His POOR choices and cronies got YOU where you are at today.

Stop deflecting. It has nothing whatsoever to do with being antisemitic, it's about avoiding a direct answer to a direct question.
You literally actually asked me if I was related to any of those women. My response couldn't have been any more of a direct answer to a direct question 🙃

Would that dog be a Briard ?

Dollar Bill screwed every single person that was employed at Yellow.
His POOR choices and cronies got YOU where you are at today.
No one screwed me or anyone else at Yellow. Stop making excuses for those too spineless to make a move if they weren't happy with conditions there. No one was chained to the job, they could have left at any time. If they didn't leave and didn't like the conditions there that's totally on them and nobody else.

You literally actually asked me if I was related to any of those women. My response couldn't have been any more of a direct answer to a direct question 🙃
Still deflecting I see. You never directly answered my original question (not the facetious one about college presidents) so give it up already, I see you can't or won't.

No one screwed me or anyone else at Yellow. Stop making excuses for those too spineless to make a move if they weren't happy with conditions there. No one was chained to the job, they could have left at any time. If they didn't leave and didn't like the conditions there that's totally on them and nobody else.
Actually you are wrong again 🙃 . My non spineless husband did leave. You should refrain from name calling but Zollars absolutely screwed people some are just too blinded by company Kool Aid to realize it.

Not so sure and those 3000 probably could have some from upper and middle management somewhere. I am no fan of the numerous government bailouts they have received over the years, obviously they couldn't get their act together 🙄. Sad for all but the ones that made off like thieves in the night 😉