Reddaway | Fontana maybe in trouble?

USF Minnow

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't know if its all of Reddaway but we might be losing our 3m account prettysoon along with our Lithonia account ,talked with a cpl of sups and they were saying that fontana TM is running the terminal into the ground hope we can weather this next storm because seems like this one will be bigger...............:hide:

I don't know if its all of Reddaway but we might be losing our 3m account prettysoon along with our Lithonia account ,talked with a cpl of sups and they were saying that fontana TM is running the terminal into the ground hope we can weather this next storm because seems like this one will be bigger...............:hide:

Hey want to keep those accounts ? Tell management that you CANT stack everything 4 HIGH ! We are real good at SHOVING it in a trailer. too bad it gets all torn to HELL in doing so! I wonder why those accounts are shakey ?

Let me guess, the accounts will be lost to YRC?
Follow that smelly trail..................

The cherry picking continues!!!!!!!

Hey want to keep those accounts ? Tell management that you CANT stack everything 4 HIGH ! We are real good at SHOVING it in a trailer. too bad it gets all torn to HELL in doing so! I wonder why those accounts are shakey ?

RETL, I honestly think stacking has nothing to do with it.
The decision to steal, oooooops, HAND OVER these accounts has already been made

homedepot

Someone said that the contract is up in January or February and it's not looking good.:hide:

PEOPLE SAY ITS A LOSER BUT IN THIS ECONOMY ITS BETTER THAN PULLIN EMPTY SETS DOWN I-5. I HOPE FOR SAC WE KEEP IT,ITS 200+ BILLS PER DAY IT WOULD KILL OUR TERMINAL TO LOSE H.D.:hide:

PEOPLE SAY ITS A LOSER BUT IN THIS ECONOMY ITS BETTER THAN PULLIN EMPTY SETS DOWN I-5. I HOPE FOR SAC WE KEEP IT,ITS 200+ BILLS PER DAY IT WOULD KILL OUR TERMINAL TO LOSE H.D.:hide:
It is not a very good practice to become too dependant on 1 customer. You should be able and ready to loose any customer you have without going under or having to restructure severley just to stay afloat. You are hauling waaaayyy too much HD. This smells so much like HP and CF it is stunning. Will any one ever learn ??:chairshot:

Bill count doesn't keep a business afloat. 200 a day inbound and another 200 outbound at minus $40 each is $16,000 a day $352,000 per month, 4 million223,000 per year. and thats just the sac terminal. this companies only chance is to dump home depot like yesterday.
Also by dumping **** depot the company would have to layoff a minimum of 50% percent of the work force saving countless dollars on fuel, payroll, equipment, maintenance, benefits and 401k matching etc etc also the majority of the people in that 50% are anti union peaces of %*&$# and with them gone the terminal should be ready for reorganizing.