Food!!!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
We had a holiday breakfast @0400, I of course was 4 hrs into my route, I got back at 1230 and the spread was still there, got a ton of biscuits and sausage, and a couple of ham sandwiches, it was appreciated by me, IDK where the biscuits came from but they sure weren't from frozen, they were the kind that looked and felt like they were made from scratch with lard and the whole 9 yards, I will be eating good for the next couple of days!!

I got a bag of high gluten flour from Sysco a week ago and made a good dough, made a stromboli out of this one, (BTW, I love to cook, its a hobby, especially pizza), I have half of it left, man I wish you all were here, it is one of the best stromboli's I have ever made, its quite tasty, got biscuit dough and smoked sausage sitting in the fridge for sausage rolls. Someone come over and help me eat all this food!!!

Making bbq baked beans and deviled eggs, thats my contribution for Christmas dinner with the folks, I might just get a wild hair and make some sausage balls.

I'm just talking, anyone wants to swap recepies, I have a killer meatloaf that will please anyone that hates the dish, I have fed it to ppl that can't stand meatloaf and they can't get enough of this one, I got it from the owner of a diner in Harrisonville, MO.

Later all!!

GT

We had a holiday breakfast @0400, I of course was 4 hrs into my route, I got back at 1230 and the spread was still there, got a ton of biscuits and sausage, and a couple of ham sandwiches, it was appreciated by me, IDK where the biscuits came from but they sure weren't from frozen, they were the kind that looked and felt like they were made from scratch with lard and the whole 9 yards, I will be eating good for the next couple of days!!

I got a bag of high gluten flour from Sysco a week ago and made a good dough, made a stromboli out of this one, (BTW, I love to cook, its a hobby, especially pizza), I have half of it left, man I wish you all were here, it is one of the best stromboli's I have ever made, its quite tasty, got biscuit dough and smoked sausage sitting in the fridge for sausage rolls. Someone come over and help me eat all this food!!!

Making bbq baked beans and deviled eggs, thats my contribution for Christmas dinner with the folks, I might just get a wild hair and make some sausage balls.

I'm just talking, anyone wants to swap recepies, I have a killer meatloaf that will please anyone that hates the dish, I have fed it to ppl that can't stand meatloaf and they can't get enough of this one, I got it from the owner of a diner in Harrisonville, MO.

Later all!!

GT

Nice! I know at the Hill from time to time (10 times a year approximately) and it could feed/fill an army. Good stuff...

Nice! I know at the Hill from time to time (10 times a year approximately) and it could feed/fill an army. Good stuff...

I don't know why our boss don't do that for us, thats a nice and very appreciated thing to do for your ppl, feed em!!! I always enjoyed that, maybe some day I will be the boss and I can change that..LOL

I don't know why our boss don't do that for us, thats a nice and very appreciated thing to do for your ppl, feed em!!! I always enjoyed that, maybe some day I will be the boss and I can change that..LOL

There you go. I think its also good to bring in local businesses in your area too. I think its a right off, but could be wrong there...

Im sure it would be Stan, Sysco OK is just so cheap, because we are union I guess, Sysco AR takes their top performers on trips and rewards them with all sorts of things, we in OK are a very profitable OPCO, them being cheap is part of the reason, I doubt I would last long as a boss...LOL!! I'm to much for the rank and file, I don't think I could move myself to be unjustly hard on my ppl.