XPO | for what its worth

huey29

TB Lurker
Credits
well for what its worth it doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell us something is amiss in conway land. this slow freight is pathetic.this time last year we had freight falling off the dock cause we didnt have trailers to put it in. in any event there are more downsizing, termination, rumors etc,..it is PATHETIC
but the company INSISTS we are having the best year in history ,they keep brainwashing us to beleive we are stable, and financially i would say we are. but as far the employees being stable not likely,everyone and i mean everyone from greeters to term.managers are walking around with this confused ,what do we do next look on their faces. i am not starting rumors or getting caught up in rumors.all i want to say is something is in the air and i wish someone would clear it up.

Everyone is slow not just Conway. Our outbound is good but our inbound is really slow right now. I hear the same thing from other guys as well. Just hang tight and enjoy the ride.

Root Access said:
Everyone is slow not just Conway. Our outbound is good but our inbound is really slow right now. I hear the same thing from other guys as well. Just hang tight and enjoy the ride.
kind of hard to enjoy the ride when your the one being rode LOL :bananalama:

Well, I think the the uppers have had enough of Dave M. things will change.... they will not let a malcontent ruin this corporation....I hope...

Sterling said:
Well, I think the the uppers have had enough of Dave M. things will change.... they will not let a malcontent ruin this corporation....I hope...
He may be moved but i don't think they will fire DM. I say this only because when CJ was in charge of quality control did he do a great job? In my view no and look what they did for him. Sorry CJ, I forgot you came up with the dock cart idea hope you were given some stock options for that one .

cj, what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shows what is wrong with this company he shouldn't have been promoted, he should have been fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAZERS BUDDY said:
cj, what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shows what is wrong with this company he shouldn't have been promoted, he should have been fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed, I quess he hasn't accumulated enough termination points yet.

huey29 said:
well for what its worth it doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell us something is amiss in conway land. this slow freight is pathetic.this time last year we had freight falling off the dock cause we didnt have trailers to put it in. in any event there are more downsizing, termination, rumors etc,..it is PATHETIC
but the company INSISTS we are having the best year in history ,they keep brainwashing us to beleive we are stable, and financially i would say we are. but as far the employees being stable not likely,everyone and i mean everyone from greeters to term.managers are walking around with this confused ,what do we do next look on their faces. i am not starting rumors or getting caught up in rumors.all i want to say is something is in the air and i wish someone would clear it up.

i here big layoffs are looming, clerks,drivers,fos