Yellow | ford motor discount

deejay412

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know the company code for the ford supplier discount for yrcw?

Thanks for your help

I tried calling kansas, what a joke that was!

Does this help?

Google yrcw employee discounts

Last edited by a moderator:
you are better off just negotiating whatever deal you can on your own. Ford dealers are the worst con artists. Use something like the edmunds website to find out what people are paying in the forums.

Does anyone know the company code for the ford supplier discount for yrcw?

Thanks for your help

I tried calling kansas, what a joke that was!

Ford! Oh my!!! Wouldn't that be like getting mad and cutting yourself!!! Go with a good used Rambler or yugo, why jump from the frying pan into the fire!

Ford! Oh my!!! Wouldn't that be like getting mad and cutting yourself!!! Go with a good used Rambler or yugo, why jump from the frying pan into the fire!

Yugos only have old rags for gas caps, makes a nice molotov cocktail. :flame: :TR10driving03:

Ramblers are coooooool, then there was American Motors, ehhhhh, except for the AMX. (AMC did save JEEP)

Wow, look out for the bus! Toss ALL those AMERICAN cars under it along with the brotherhood.

Oh yeah, Ford was the company that DIDN'T take bailout money....

Yugos only have old rags for gas caps, makes a nice molotov cocktail. :flame: :TR10driving03:

Ramblers are coooooool, then there was American Motors, ehhhhh, except for the AMX. (AMC did save JEEP)

Wow, look out for the bus! Toss ALL those AMERICAN cars under it along with the brotherhood.

Oh yeah, Ford was the company that DIDN'T take bailout money....

But with the pinto you didn't even need a rag, just get hit from behind by a bicycle or a woman pushing a baby carriage and boom!
When we were little kids my uncle had a Rambler con-verge-able(that really dark maroon with white top)and it had a button on the floor that he could change the radio channels with and he would pull his ear, touch his nose, "whatever" and we really thought he could do magic.
I prefer GM myself, as far as the money, its was free for them basicly. Whats good for GM is good for America. At least is was when we made things!

PS: Speaking of buses, another tour bus and tractor-trailer, jb hunt. They keep this up and they'll have to start the draft back up to get enough bus drivers!

I bought a new GMC this summer.... I got around $8,000 off the window sticker with a combination of loyalty incentives and suppliers discount.

images

Like I have stated B 4, Ford didn't take any bailout money. Now, GM on the other hand....
Oh, btw, who was that kid that had a major hand in the GM restructure? Oh yeah, he now is working on YRC....
So, joker, exactly where do you stand? Hopefully BEHIND the tree.....

P. S. (I know, :Off-Topic:, but, I just could not help myself.)

Dave Ramsey says if your not worth a million, dont buy new cars, you lose 45 to 65 percent of there value in 4 years
If more people in this industry would read Dave's "Total Money Makeover", there wouldn't be half as much back stabbing and cutting of each other's throat, in an effort to scratch out another buck either.

Bought 2003 Sebring Converible $3000 CASH Still driving
1997 Sebring Converible $2300 CASH put 60,000 miles on it
1997 Monte Carlo Cash put 325,000 miles still in back yard
1983 Chevy Van $500 CASH Still Drive
1970 Scout $500 Cash Still Drive
No Dept But house working on that
Have business on side website and warehouse PAID FOR CASH
It can be done.

dave ramsey saya if your not worth a million dont buy new cars lose 45 65 percent of there value in 4 years

As true as that may be, why shouldn't a yrc employee have a new ride "if" they can afford it. After all, they're paying for all the onion officals to have shiny new wheels and all those new tractors and trailers that are on order are being paid for by them too, along with everything else!
You don't by a new vehicle for an investment but for reliability and to not get someone elses headaches, plus the 5 year and perhaps longer warranty.
If that were the case then yrc should be buying all used crap then, but you all know how that works out. Most companies get rid of their junk because they've gotten all the good out of it, the same a lot of times with cars. Imagine all the used cars that will be showing up on lots from the mid-west floods.

PS: Just thought I'd throw this in here, if the onion wants to do some protesting, read an article the otherday that the new MLK statue was made in china. Now if that is a fact its got to be a new low, but then again, it said the King family wanted 800,000 dollars to let them use a few of MLK's quotes on the monument! Guess you really can't get any lower then that! Wanna pick that ball up jimmy?

Too bad Bill Zollars didn't read Dave Ramsey's book about not spending what you don't have..... I remember trying to buy an Escape when they were the hot vehicle and the dealer refused to take the X plan saying it was their option to choose what discounts to offer. Now he did say he had to take the Ford A plan no matter what, because that was in Ford's agreement with the UAW. So I bought what turned into the biggest lemon car of my life, a Ford Focus, which they did take my X plan. Wish they wouldn't of now.