Yellow | Forget The Numbers, Statistics, ETC.....

I started reading that flame site about 8 years ago. Except it was the CF board.
I see there's one poster on the Yahoo Yellow message board that also posted on the Yahoo CF board.
This person is a big stick in a bucket of sh*t. I quickly lost interest in the post whores on that site with nothing better to do then have an internet ***** fight.
Ignore the crap spewed on that message board. It's a boring read.

I started reading that flame site about 8 years ago. Except it was the CF board.
I see there's one poster on the Yahoo Yellow message board that also posted on the Yahoo CF board.
This person is a big stick in a bucket of sh*t. I quickly lost interest in the post whores on that site with nothing better to do then have an internet ***** fight.
Ignore the crap spewed on that message board. It's a boring read.
Exactly....just another doom and gloom I hate my life so I'll blast everything including my job and my Union because I can't seem to find any way to be happy with myself no matter how damned hard I try poster.

Exactly....just another doom and gloom I hate my life so I'll blast everything including my job and my Union because I can't seem to find any way to be happy with myself no matter how damned hard I try poster.
I hate my Union? Disgruntled yes, hates his job probably, I seen nothing bashing Teamsters. :soapbox:

"In spite of a challenging economy, our positive momentum continued in the quarter and we significantly improved our sequential results, delivering earnings consistent with previously issued guidance for the quarter," stated Bill Zollars, Chairman, President and CEO of YRC Worldwide. "Our actions to improve operational efficiency, get our regional companies back on track and reduce overhead costs have been effective. We are carrying that momentum forward as we implement further operational improvements in the third quarter," Zollars continued

I would bet he could do even better faster if he treated his employees ALOT Better. Good reading though.:1036316054:

Numbers

When I was at Yellow (1973-1990) it was always about the numbers at the end. Load avg,bill count per man, tonnage etc. A dock supervisor was even fired for fudging the numbers only to be brought back at a later date as head of city. Came to Holland over 11 yrs ago and it was like a rebirth and a breath of fresh air. Looked foward to coming to work each day and was treated with respect .Since YRCW has bought us out it is now all about the numbers again.Glad it's almost over now and I hope that it all works out for those of you still hanging in there. :1036316054: