XPO | FORMER EMPLOYEES ONLY. exit poll

peckerwood

TB Lurker
Credits
On a scale of 1 thru 10 rate your experience with your former employer con way freight with 1 being disastrous and 10 being pleasant.

3/4- Missed the guys I worked alongside with at the reship and the older guys at my barn. Miss dragging two or three wagons around and the occasional chaining. I do not miss the money nor the stress.

I guess that I can't post here...

Look at the bright side, make a mistake and you will be able to post here.

I am now retired from Con-Way. When I started with CCX in the 90's it was a solid 10. When I left Con-Lie it was a 3 on what I believe is a slippery slope to 1.

Look at the bright side, make a mistake and you will be able to post here.

I am now retired from Con-Way. When I started with CCX in the 90's it was a solid 10. When I left Con-Lie it was a 3 on what I believe is a slippery slope to 1.

I don't worry about making mistakes anymore. I really don't...

Year one was on line haul a 9 because nothings perfect. Year 2 and 3 a 6 and 4 and 5 a one! Sad where his company has gone. I use to be proud to say I work for Con-way. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to let go of this place, As of today I'm out with a couple following me tomorrow and I think 0ne or two next week. Yes I'm sure they are happy less drivers to be "dwelling" but these drivers are even happier. AMEN:wavey: :wavey: :nut_kick: :woohoo1:

Year one was on line haul a 9 because nothings perfect. Year 2 and 3 a 6 and 4 and 5 a one! Sad where his company has gone. I use to be proud to say I work for Con-way. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to let go of this place, As of today I'm out with a couple following me tomorrow and I think 0ne or two next week. Yes I'm sure they are happy less drivers to be "dwelling" but these drivers are even happier. AMEN:wavey: :wavey: :nut_kick: :woohoo1:

I guess I guessed right. Happy for you brother man. Let us know how it works. Ya gonna run teams with Song?