Four high-definition overhead projectors were reported stolen from Sysco Boston LLC

kevin653

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey GT ,what do they use these for, posting loads up on a screen for the morning shape-up?

" Three Rhode Island men were to be arraigned in Wareham District Court Monday on charges that resulted from a sting by Middleboro and Plympton police on Saturday.

Plympton Police Chief Patrick S. Dillon said that a few weeks ago, four high-definition overhead projectors were reported stolen from Sysco Boston LLC.

Investigating officer Brian Cranshaw found the $1,500 projectors for sale on Craigslist for $500 a piece and set up a buy at the Middleboro rotary with the assistance of officer Stephen Teri.

Cranshaw matched the Craigslist merchandise to two of the Sysco projectors by serial numbers and Middleboro detectives Simonne M. Ryder and Robert W. Lake moved in for the arrest.''
Middleboro, Plympton police arrest three men in stolen merchandise sting - Brockton, MA - The Enterprise

I got no idea Kevin, probably for meetings with the big shots, nothing is to good for them, our loads are posted on paper, closest we have to what got stole is a flat screen that post Sysco news and goofy quotes from famous ppl, its on a loop all day and night, I have never seen projectors like that.

I got no idea Kevin, probably for meetings with the big shots, nothing is to good for them, our loads are posted on paper, closest we have to what got stole is a flat screen that post Sysco news and goofy quotes from famous ppl, its on a loop all day and night, I have never seen projectors like that.

Okay GT , i have seen the projectors used to display loads to be picked on shape up, but also just paper lists just put up by the shippers window. Good luck to you ,

Yea, they don't use them in Norman, just paper, the shuttle guys bring the route lists to us, they got rid of the manifests so that way we know our total case count, when I think of overhead projector, I think of the ones fixed to the ceiling, like some churches use to project the words to the music on the screen.

Is that what got ripped off?

Yea, they don't use them in Norman, just paper, the shuttle guys bring the route lists to us, they got rid of the manifests so that way we know our total case count, when I think of overhead projector, I think of the ones fixed to the ceiling, like some churches use to project the words to the music on the screen.

Is that what got ripped off?

Dont know exactly, but this is something similar to what I have seen used to project the list of loads onto a blank wall.
21OVFPLrnLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have heard of trailers being stolen and the refer units being taken.

I'm surprised we even have equipment in our yard, or stuff in the return trailer over the weekend, we aren't in the best hood in the city. Everything is good though, some of our guys have had cars broke into, our contract says we must have a secure place to park our POV's, if mine gets broke into, Sysco will pay for it, we have no secure place to park, its open to the world, of course our boss gets to park in the yard where no one can see his car. I'm just waiting, I hope it never happens but if it does, per the contract Sysco will have a problem.

Well I'd take the reefer unit and hook it up to the forced air in my house, and I'd take the four projectors and hook them up to a computer, then in the summer I'd fire up the reefer when I got home to chill out the house and I'd turn on the computer with the four projectors and watch a super high definition movie. Yes, the next standard of HD is coming and it will be four times the resolution of the current standard. Well, that's what I'd do if I were a thief. Then I'd eat some stolen pizza.

Well I'd take the reefer unit and hook it up to the forced air in my house, and I'd take the four projectors and hook them up to a computer, then in the summer I'd fire up the reefer when I got home to chill out the house and I'd turn on the computer with the four projectors and watch a super high definition movie. Yes, the next standard of HD is coming and it will be four times the resolution of the current standard. Well, that's what I'd do if I were a thief. Then I'd eat some stolen pizza.

I really don't care about any of the above other than the pizza, I could eat it every night for dinner, be it from Dominos, Papa Johns, or Simple Simons, or my own creation. I wish we had Imo's here. Hi my name is GT and I am a pizzaholic, and a parmesan addict.

Thats me, to a "T" I trade one addiction for another, at least its not alcohol!! For that I'm eternally grateful. :)

Good deal on the parking, creative negotiating. I have worked at places where you had to scramble for city parking spots at the curb,parking tickets were the problem then.

Bar room pizzas are the best around here, take out off course. Family recipes passed down , secret sauces, roasted red peppers from scratch mmmmmmmm !

Bar room pizzas are the best around here, take out off course. Family recipes passed down , secret sauces, roasted red peppers from scratch mmmmmmmm !

One of the best pizzas I ever ate was in a bar in Frankemuth MI, I will never forget how good it was!

My dream is to open up a pizza shop, I gotta find a really good bulk recipe for dough, I have worked for years to create one on a small scale, I just can't get one that is worthy of selling to the public, I like it but its not fantastic, around here everyone is brainwashed by dominos and the like, so I need something thats out of the park. I'm hoping by age 51 I will realize my dream.

One of the best pizzas I ever ate was in a bar in Frankemuth MI, I will never forget how good it was!

My dream is to open up a pizza shop, I gotta find a really good bulk recipe for dough, I have worked for years to create one on a small scale, I just can't get one that is worthy of selling to the public, I like it but its not fantastic, around here everyone is brainwashed by dominos and the like, so I need something thats out of the park. I'm hoping by age 51 I will realize my dream.

GT You have to go to an Italian neighborhood and find a bake shop and coax the recipe from there. One that makes things from scratch, not just defrosts stuff and opens cans and pours out sauce. That is the ticket, mangia bene ,Gt,