ODFL | Freight Levels

Seeing a decrease in freight. Slower every week. Stop with the getting YRC freight already…that freight is not compatible with our business model.
Same at ABF they really are not interested in a lot of that low paying Frieght, haven’t seen any at my terminal getting picked up, some locations have gotten busier due to yellow but I’m assuming that’s freight that ABF was able to get paid what they wanted for it otherwise they aren’t looking to pick up all that yellow freight

down south T Force is getting slammed with it to the point they have outside contractors delivering it. I know this because I spoke to one of them at a common delivery stop
I hear R&L is really really busy. I also heard from former R&L employees is that they haul freight for really cheap.

Same at ABF they really are not interested in a lot of that low paying Frieght, haven’t seen any at my terminal getting picked up, some locations have gotten busier due to yellow but I’m assuming that’s freight that ABF was able to get paid what they wanted for it otherwise they aren’t looking to pick up all that yellow freight
I think if you company was already doing business with a company that used Yellow/New Penn/ Holland you might gain work as you know the freight and already have rates with the customer.