Friday the 13th????

Discussion in 'Central Transport/Vitran' started by jacked, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

well if those det guys have 55 in by Friday man I feel sorry for them, and I do load my out bound and strip my inbound for the record. but I also do NOT volunteer for anything extra and I do not work Saturdays either, your a** is a candy route at my terminal, my route is one of the heavier routes and believe me when I call off none of those swap guys want it !!!! supposedly you know nothing! I don't need 60 plus hours a week I don't want anything over 50 and I do my best not to and do my job because no one else is volunteering for it... so take your newly acquired ESTES uniform and get in your ESTES truck and deliver your ESTES freight Your a quitter a Loser a Free loader and many other choice words but MAINLY your ANNOYING... WALK IT OFF VITRAN LOSER QUITER TAKER ADVANTAGE OF THEM AND GETTING SOLD OUT AND CRYING FOR 8 MONTHS ABOUT IT. its over , you supposedly have a new job do it . you wanted the old ct42long here I am.........

Here's a sample of your CRYING. Wha, wha, wha

2. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

I always thought this also. When I was with Vitran, I always pulled the 42 foot liftgate trailer. Maybe that's why we both get along soooo well. :LMAO:

3. ct42long

ct42long Member

LOL what an idiot , stating the facts is considered crying? please hand me a box of tissues.

4. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

:Rulz: There you go again, attacking the poster and not the post.

5. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

[​IMG]

Guess who this is for.

6. ct42long

ct42long Member

QUOTE=Jeepstr723;1390499]Sorry about your bad day, BUT this sure sounds like ct42long complaining ( crying ) again.[/QUOTE] this is you consistently trying to start trouble with me , don't start crying about the rules when you cant help your self.

7. had enough

had enough pErSoN oF iNtErEsT

I think 42 drives a straight truck w/liftgate, prob doesn't even have a class A.