Central Transport | Friday the 13th????

really? I'm not the one still going out of my way for the last 8 months posting anything they can find about central? the only ones who care are the lost souls need to" hang on sloopy"? you old guys know that song. ha ha ha , I guess when I attempt to make a point that means I'm crying? what's it mean when you do it??? it means your crying!!! so anybody who try's to make a point is "crying"? or is it any one that has an opinion that differs from yours??? is "crying" we need to constitute the definition of crying? because when I read your post's it sounds like your crying??? so basically all were doing is crying??? Maybe Jeff should change the name to CRYING BOARDS??????? let me know what you crybabies think , cry me a response and I'll cry one back ... please everyone have a box of tissues next to your computer so we can always wipe our eyes when we read a post or post a post....

well if those det guys have 55 in by Friday man I feel sorry for them, and I do load my out bound and strip my inbound for the record. but I also do NOT volunteer for anything extra and I do not work Saturdays either, your a** is a candy route at my terminal, my route is one of the heavier routes and believe me when I call off none of those swap guys want it !!!! supposedly you know nothing! I don't need 60 plus hours a week I don't want anything over 50 and I do my best not to and do my job because no one else is volunteering for it... so take your newly acquired ESTES uniform and get in your ESTES truck and deliver your ESTES freight Your a quitter a Loser a Free loader and many other choice words but MAINLY your ANNOYING... WALK IT OFF VITRAN LOSER QUITER TAKER ADVANTAGE OF THEM AND GETTING SOLD OUT AND CRYING FOR 8 MONTHS ABOUT IT. its over , you supposedly have a new job do it . you wanted the old ct42long here I am.........

Here's a sample of your CRYING. Wha, wha, wha

42 I am curious of something.......You know how you I admire you so much and try to emulate you. So tell me this..........Do you get one of those 42 foot trailers to drive on your route? I know Central has a lot of those and I can only assume that the ct42long is the 42 in your user name.

I always thought this also. When I was with Vitran, I always pulled the 42 foot liftgate trailer. Maybe that's why we both get along soooo well. :LMAO:

QUOTE=Jeepstr723;1390499]Sorry about your bad day, BUT this sure sounds like ct42long complaining ( crying ) again.[/QUOTE] this is you consistently trying to start trouble with me , don't start crying about the rules when you cant help your self.